News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Humble Thanks from a Hoosier Appleseeder

Started by stschil, February 21, 2011, 11:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stschil

Many Thanks to LayloPro, Rocketman, Justin, and Mr Pete for taking me in to the California fold, at least for an evening. It was a great experience to meet and chat with you all.  I can tell, that with Americans such as yourselves, there is Hope!  O0

If any of you ever happen to be 'back east' and find yourselves in the Indianapolis area, give me a buzz.  I'd love to return the favor.  Maybe something tastey from the grill, and throw some rounds downrange in to my woods.  :~

Sincerely, Thank you again,

Steve
"Those Who Ignore History Are Damned To Repeat It"   Unknown Author

LayloPro

It was our pleasure, Steve!! O0 :bow: O0

Always good to have some one from "outside our box" to compare notes, and tell war stories with...... O0 >:D 8)

We may indeed get some time out side our "normal boundaries" at some point...I try to make a point of traveling whenever I can, and as said last night, have family not all that far from Indy....we'll give ya a shout, I just -love- porch shooting!! 8) :~ :))

Be well, and we will TTYS.
LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.