News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hear Ye Hear Ye!! Nevada has a new Shoot Boss!!

Started by DesertDog, February 14, 2011, 02:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertDog

It was my distinct honor to present Xeyed his brand new, shiny green Shoot Boss hat today at 4:00 PM PST in Boulder City, NV ^:)^ ^:)^  .For all you who know him, and don't, this man personifies persistence.  His heart and dedication to Appleseed is matched by few.

I am very proud of you my friend

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Spartan24

I am glad to see more than one hat being passed out today!  O0 Congratulations and keep up the great work!
"Just name a hero and I'll prove he's a bum." - Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

hawkhavn

Xeyed,

Congratulaions!  That is an awesome combination - SB and SC, guaranteed recipe for rapid growth in a state.

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

TrebleShooter

Charlie ~
It has been both an honor and a pleasure to work beside you, and I can't begin to explain how proud I am of you.  It's been a long road and you have personified the word 'persist.' Once, you were a shooter on the line beside me.  Then, the looong road to a red hat, which you worked so hard on.  Now you are a Southern Nevada Shoot Boss and our Regional Coordinator.    :)
Congratulations!! :D O0 O0 ^:)^
You are a wonderful example of a Rifleman, and I am glad that you are part of the Southern Nevada Appleseed Family.  Now let's show 'em what we got, shall we?  :cool2:

~Ashley

DesertDog

Quote from: TrebleShooter on February 14, 2011, 09:25:19 PM
Charlie ~
It has been both an honor and a pleasure to work beside you, and I can't begin to explain how proud I am of you.  It's been a long road and you have personified the word 'persist.' Once, you were a shooter on the line beside me.  Then, the looong road to a red hat, which you worked so hard on.  Now you are a Southern Nevada Shoot Boss and our Regional Coordinator.    :)
Congratulations!! :D O0 O0 ^:)^
You are a wonderful example of a Rifleman, and I am glad that you are part of the Southern Nevada Appleseed Family.  Now let's show 'em what we got, shall we?  :cool2:

~Ashley

Your next O0
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

LayloPro

Heh! Yeah, now -that's- a pair of folks who can get it done!! O0 O0 O0
Congrats again, Charlie....I'll see ya in a few weeks.... O0 :))

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

SniperCat

Charlie,

I think Ashley stated not only her thoughts but the thoughts of the Painter family as well.   8)

Congratulations,
Bobbi
Wife of RangeRat (SB), mother of TrebleShooter (SB), SharpEyedFireChild (SB), and Persistent_1 (IIT3)

TrebleShooter

Wow Laylo....
That pic is a blast from the past.  And it was only about a year ago.   ;D

LayloPro

Yep...funny how time flies when we're having fun, eh??  O0 **) :)) ..:..

I just like how tiny the Marlin in Charlie's hands looks..... O0 :bow: O0 **) ^:)^ :))
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

desertrat144

I don't think we've met yet, but CONGRATULATIONS CHARLIE!!!!!!

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

chiller

DesertDog

Quote from: LayloPro on February 16, 2011, 08:44:03 PM
Yep...funny how time flies when we're having fun, eh??  O0 **) :)) ..:..

I just like how tiny the Marlin in Charlie's hands looks..... O0 :bow: O0 **) ^:)^ :))

His M1A looks tiny in his hands ;D ;D

Desert_Rose