News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Zanesville's Briar Rabbit Shooting Sports to the Appleseed Family!

Started by MeanStreaker, February 11, 2011, 10:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

I'm very pleased to announce a new partnership with Briar Rabbit Shooting Sports in Zanesville, OH.

This beautiful range ..... *ahem*..... this beautiful 400 Yard Range ....  ^:)^  is graciously hosting Appleseed events on June 11-12 and August 13-14.  

They will be offering a delicious lunch for a reasonable cost as a fundraiser to the range.  Come join us for a weekend of great Appleseeding, great camaraderie with your fellow Americans, great shooting, and great star-gazing around the campfire.

Registration and Information found here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20607.0
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

EZ3

Coincidentally, last night I watched a training DVD on "Practical Rifle" shot at Briar Rabbit.  Could it be a cosmic sign that I should attend a shoot there?      :)
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

GoldFish

HUZZAH!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Hmm, August 13-14 on a 400 yard range?  Sounds like a good birthday present to myself. ;D
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Corvette

Great news Mean Streaker.  Will try to make the events this year as a way to thank them for joining the cause.  Zville an easy drive from Columbus and with Darby Creek still in their legal pissing match with Battelle, one of the closer venues for me.  Hope to catch up in Marion in April if you are there.  O0
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

MeanStreaker

Looking forward to seeing you Corvette!  Thanks for all your help.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)