News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Mexico CCW Revisions HB-136

Started by TaosGlock, February 11, 2011, 12:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaosGlock

You know the drill, that one minute letter to your appropriate reps:
Introduced by Rep, Zach Cook
http://www.nmlegis.gov/Sessions/11%20Regular/firs/HB0136.pdf

As of 1-28-11
Don't know what the status is, but I will find out.
From what I gather, Gov. Susana Martinez does not back allowing concealed weapons in schools but
does support allowing concealed weapons in state parks. So she needs a 1 minute letter.
Don't know how she feels about the back up gun proposal.
That's 2 OML's in a day you, can you handle it! O0

You can google up more info in less than a minute or two.

Example:
Dear Representative Cook,   (zachjcook@gmail.com)
Thank you for bringing this bill to the house.  I completely support this bill and am asking all the other law abiding New Mexican's to stand with you on this matter.  I agree that the law-abiding citizens should not be unprotected in these areas.  Are any Dems agreeing with you?   What committees will it be in?  When do these committees meet, if you have the itinerary?
Thanks again and best regards,
Dan Bradford
Las Cruces
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

nmmi9100

Quote from: TaosGlock on February 11, 2011, 12:59:35 PM
You know the drill, that one minute letter to your appropriate reps:
Introduced by Rep, Zach Cook
http://www.nmlegis.gov/Sessions/11%20Regular/firs/HB0136.pdf

As of 1-28-11
Don't know what the status is, but I will find out.
From what I gather, Gov. Susana Martinez does not back allowing concealed weapons in schools but
does support allowing concealed weapons in state parks. So she needs a 1 minute letter.
Don't know how she feels about the back up gun proposal.
That's 2 OML's in a day you, can you handle it! O0

You can google up more info in less than a minute or two.

Example:
Dear Representative Cook,   (zachjcook@gmail.com)
Thank you for bringing this bill to the house.  I completely support this bill and am asking all the other law abiding New Mexican's to stand with you on this matter.  I agree that the law-abiding citizens should not be unprotected in these areas.  Are any Dems agreeing with you?   What committees will it be in?  When do these committees meet, if you have the itinerary?
Thanks again and best regards,
Dan Bradford
Las Cruces

Thanks, Dan!

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose