News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promotional Materials for South Dakota in 2011

Started by Whisker, February 09, 2011, 01:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whisker

If anyone needs promotional materials please let me know.  I can get them to you somehow.  

Also, the SD and surrounding area "trifold insert" is attached below.  This goes well in our color, national trifold, which can be sent out if you don't have some.

What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

Patrick Henry

Whisker,
Looks like we are finally getting organized. We are aiming for an August shoot in the Farmingdale area and an October shoot at the national Guard camp in Rapid City. Please contact me at
Schooner27@Rap.midco.net
Thanks,
PH