News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dupage Co. Gunshow!!!!

Started by Garand69, February 05, 2011, 12:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Hello all, how are we doing this fine February Weekend??

My plans this weekend of hitting Waterman on Saturday and working the DuPage co. Gunshow on Sunday have drastically changed due to available work.

Was anybody planning on attending??? Pappy already has table table paid for, but I will be relocating snow all day. The February show is usually pretty good with folks figuring on their tax returns, if you have something to sell fine, just make sure your Appleseedin' and that you pay for the March table!!

Thanks in advance
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Ewald

No worries G'man, Team NIGSAP (Northern Illinois Gun Show Appleseed Promo) had a plan. Apologies on the coms, my own schedule has kept me off the forums this week. With the weather, the Super Bowl, and the shoot in Waterman, I simply figured I would be working this show solo. Thanks for coming by and spotting me for a spell.

Everybody, Garand was right. It was a great day for a gun show. Folks were getting rid of their pent up the cabin fever from The Great Snowpocolypse of 2011. I ran 200 schedules on Friday afternoon. The only one I have left is the one I wrote notes on.

Repetition is key. We getting to know these folks as we go to the shows. We're not the freaky people with big scary guns. We're the friendly guys and gals that want to take you shooting and tell you some stories to boot. The next show here is  Sunday March 6. We are all systems go. Come on by kids.