News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gun Show Help

Started by Dougum, February 03, 2011, 05:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougum

Hey folks,

As some of you know I've been trying to put together a table at a gunshow for a little while. I have hit a snag and am looking for a little help. I need someone to help us work saturday. The times are 9-5 and the location is the Richland County Fairgrounds. We have all of the promotional stuff we need so all thats left is man power. Thanks to all for your time.

Doug :---
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

Gordon

Two questions:

(1) Are you and your dad going to be there the whole time?

(2) Do I have to pay to get in, if I want to help at your table?

Bolt Gunner the thing sounds great. I can probably be there until 11:30 Saturday and all day Sunday if you need.

Keep me posted; thanks for doing this!
-Gordon

Dougum

1. I and my father will be there the whole weekend (why would we want to leave?)
-And-
2. No it won't cost you a thing I got it all taken care of.

Thanks

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

Gordon

Quote from: Bolt Gunner on February 03, 2011, 06:39:43 PM
1. I and my father will be there the whole weekend (why would we want to leave?)
-And-
2. No it won't cost you a thing I got it all taken care of.

Thanks

Excellent. I'll be there Sunday for sure. If no one else can make it, I'll come Saturday morning too but I'll have to leave by 11:30. We'll get that flag set to you one way or another.

-Gordon

Gordon

Mansfield Ohio Gun Show Feb. 19-20, 2011
Richland County Fairgrounds
750 North Home Rd.
Mansfield Ohio 44906

"The Mansfield Gun Show is held at the Richland County Fairgrounds, in Fairhaven Hall. "

"The show is just off of US 30, west of Mansfield, approximately ten minutes off of I-71. From the north or south, take I-71 to US 30 west. From the east or west, take US 30 to Mansfield. "

"From US 30, exit at Trimble Rd. Go north on Trimble to the first light. Turn left at this light, onto Longview. After about a mile, Longview will dead-end into Home Rd. Turn right onto Home. The entrance to the fairgrounds is about 1/4 mile on the right. As you enter the fairgrounds, turn left to go around the administration building. Fairhaven Hall will be on your right."

"The show hours are 9 am to 5 pm on Saturdays and 9am to 3 pm on Sundays."

Hi Bolt Gunner, we're good-to-go on this, thanks to you and your dad, right?

I'm planning on showing up there about 8:30. I'll have a couple of banners we can try to put up, if we have something to mount them on.

What do you have in the way of fliers? A bunch of the national trifolds at least, right? Do we have anything Ohio-specific?

Thanks for doing all the legwork on this --- it's gonna be great!

-Gordon
(419) 494-4702

[/i]

Bolt Gunner, we're good-to-go, right? I'll be there

Dougum

Thats Right. Cool, see ya there at 8-30. Fred sent stuff out last Tuesday but I have yet to see it. It sould be here by at least Tuesday. There are the new National flyers and pamphlets so here goes. Me and my friends are going to start printing out flyers for Marion and Lima most likely. What do your banners mount on? We can surely hook something up. I'll be at the show early to get a good look at whats there. I'm gonna be looking for a Romak III so hopefully I'll find one there. Who knows?

Bolt :---

-- Robert A. Heinlein

-- George Washington

Dougum

Thanks to all that made this event possible. It was a great weekend and I hope to see ya'll in the future.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

-- George Washington

MeanStreaker

Thank you so much to everyone who made this a success!!!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)