News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Winslow, NJ Appleseed events at the South Jersey Shooting Club

Started by Another D.O.M., February 02, 2011, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another D.O.M.

Thanks to the tireless efforts of Josey Wales and jmcglash, we now have three Appleseed weekends scheduled at the South Jersey Shooting Club in Winslow, NJ.

The first of these is scheduled for March 5 & 6 - only a month away!  That means we'll have to put promoting this event on the fast track to fill the line.  I would greatly appreciate the help of all NY Appleseed volunteers in promoting these events and giving NJ Appleseed a great start to their 2011 season.  It will also be fantastic if NY instructors sign up to work one or more of these events to lend a hand to our NJ counterparts.

Thanx!
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Dakota

Great job guys, your efforts are definitely paying off  ^:)^

I signed up to work the 3/5-3/6 shoot to give you a hand.
(I'm also trying to get 2 shooters to sign up...)
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

VietVet

Quote from: Another D.O.M. on February 02, 2011, 04:28:12 PM

I would greatly appreciate the help of all NY Appleseed volunteers in promoting these events and giving NJ Appleseed a great start to their 2011 season.  It will also be fantastic if NY instructors sign up to work one or more of these events to lend a hand to our NJ counterparts.

Thanx!
MJA

Nice work JW!
You promised to get NJ and YOU did.

Wouldn't miss this for anything. I also signed up to help you out.

NJ ...here we come! O0
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!