News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..South Jersey Shooting Club, March 5/6 2011..

Started by Josey Wales, January 30, 2011, 05:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..South Jersey Shooting Club, Winslow, New Jersey.  March 5/6, 2011  http://sjerseyshootingclub.com/

We must make this event a success!  So let us get the word out quickly.  New Jersey IIT's/Local Boots On The Ground, let us sign up to work this event.  Print the EIP sheet and use it as a flyer, if you need trifolds send me a PM I will get them to you. Get the word out and let us fill this shoot. We must make a positive impact in New Jersey now!..

..If the March 5/6, 2011 event sells out.......go to the   April 16/17, 2011   and-or   June 11/12, 2011 

...........Strength & Honor..................Josey Wales............................

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

LittleMo

Quote from: Josey Wales on January 30, 2011, 05:07:41 PM

..South Jersey Shooting Club, Winslow, New Jersey.  March 5/6, 2011  http://sjerseyshootingclub.com/

We must make this event a success!  So let us get the word out quickly.  New Jersey IIT's/Local Boots On The Ground, let us sign up to work this event.  Print the EIP sheet and use it as a flyer, if you need trifolds send me a PM I will get them to you. Get the word out and let us fill this shoot. We must make a positive impact in New Jersey now!..

..If the March 5/6, 2011 event sells out.......go to the   April 16/17, 2011   and-or   June 11/12, 2011 
...........Strength & Honor..................Josey Wales............................
^:)^

Already on it, compiling media contacts in that general area!

The NJ IIT's and Local Boots On The Ground can PM me for media contacts and example texts for promoting this great opportunity!

Josey Wales worked hard to get this place signed up. :bow:
Now, lets sell these events out!  O0

Gary
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

Another D.O.M.

The Winslow NJ events are now live in the schedules and on EventBrite: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20388.0.  We'll have fliers up shortly.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

jmcglash

I have finally been able to get signed up with my Daughter. The 5th is her birthday so I should be a great weekend.

I will do what I can to get the word out in my area.

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Jim
"We only have a short time to live, so it is essential to do things that are worthwhile and to do them now."
~  Lord Robert Baden-Powell

Wojo

My son and I are booked for this event. I attended just the second day a few years ago with a nephew, but decided to do the two day event with my 12 year boy so he could get the most out of it.
Si vis pacem, para bellum / If your wish for peace, prepare for war.
NRA Law Enforcement Tactical Firearms Instructor
NRA and SAF Life Member
Oath Keeper - Not on My Watch

VietVet

Quote from: Wojo on February 21, 2011, 07:17:26 PM
My son and I are booked for this event. I attended just the second day a few years ago with a nephew, but decided to do the two day event with my 12 year boy so he could get the most out of it.

Great to hear. Looking forward to this event. See you there.
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

VietVet

Quote from: jmcglash on February 21, 2011, 12:44:19 PM
I have finally been able to get signed up with my Daughter. The 5th is her birthday so I should be a great weekend.

Jim

Can't think of a better way to spend a birthday with your Daughter.
Let's have Cake! O0
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

jmcglash

Quote from: VietVet on February 21, 2011, 08:47:30 PM
Quote from: jmcglash on February 21, 2011, 12:44:19 PM

Jim

Can't think of a better way to spend a birthday with your Daughter.
Let's have Cake! O0

That sounds like a good idea. I'll see what I can do. :-)

Jim
"We only have a short time to live, so it is essential to do things that are worthwhile and to do them now."
~  Lord Robert Baden-Powell

Wojo

I wanted to give a big thank you to Josey Wales, Viet Vet and Dakota for a great weekend. The weather could have been better on Sunday, but not a compliant was heard from any of the participants or instructors. My son is chomping at the bit to attend another one and is very determined to make Rifleman. The seed was planted in him and I can't thank you guys enough.

PS - My son immediately coined me as a DOM and of course my wife and daughters bought into the new term for their Sheep Dog father. We went from the shoot to an extended family dinner with some family we have not seen in awhile. The dinner was held because my wife's nephew was home from college and it was a great chance to gather for conversation and connecting. I had taken this young college student to an Appleseed event in PA four years prior and he was having fun talking about his experience with my son. His younger brother was studying for an exam on the Constitution the following day (today) so the Constitution was the main focus of dinner conversation. It was a very fitting ending to an excellent weekend.

Your Brother in Liberty,
Wojo
Si vis pacem, para bellum / If your wish for peace, prepare for war.
NRA Law Enforcement Tactical Firearms Instructor
NRA and SAF Life Member
Oath Keeper - Not on My Watch