News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PALMERTON PALMERTON PALMERTON

Started by Livefreeusa, January 28, 2011, 06:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livefreeusa

Hey shooters,

Just a heads up,   If we get enough shooters at PALMERTON and they are staying on site, I'll stay there too. We'll have a great time!  I feel if you could Rough it on site you could get some more out of the program. Don't worry it wont be that rough... we have one flush toilet and an outhouse for the adventurous types and even that's not too bad.  I'm sure we could have a group campfire that I'll be in charge of, and maybe learn some more about our Revolutionary War Veterans.  We could accommodate  any size RV on site, and  we have a covered pavilion you could set tents under if you want to or if the weather turns.  We will have water on site, not to HOOK up to, but to fill a pot or pan, and other then that consider it  as dry camping. I'm looking forward to a great season of  Appleseed shoots at Palmerton rod and gun club, and I can't wait to meet more of you on the line.

Livefreeusa  ^:)^
If there must be trouble  let it be in my day  so my child can live in peace