News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

GREEN BAY PACKERS VS CHICAGO BEARS

Started by Pappy, January 22, 2011, 07:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who are you Rooting for? Or When will we get this kind of crowd at Appleseed

I only watch for the half time show
1 (2.3%)
I enjoy the Cheer leaders
0 (0%)
The Bears are going to SMOKE Green Bay
3 (6.8%)
Green Bay will SMOKE the Bears
3 (6.8%)
Whats Foot Ball?
5 (11.4%)
Where`s Green Bay?
1 (2.3%)
Where is Chicago?
1 (2.3%)
I would rather be at a APPLESEED ANY WHERE!!!!!!!
30 (68.2%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: March 05, 2011, 07:30:56 PM

Garand69

QuoteI think you have a few doughnuts to contend with.  ;D

You pickin on my portlyness??? Why I outta  &) You know Redi-Mix Truck Drivers are sensitive about their weight!

P.S. In honor of the Green Bay Packers... Rumor has it that GopherBoy, our Fearless of Northern Reprisal Shoot boss, will be replacing the Redcoat targets with Greencoats  >:D **) **) **)
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Castle Mountain

"Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem."
-- Ronald Reagan. (1911-2004) 40th US President

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth."
-- Ronald Reagan. (1911-2004) 40th US President 1964

If the Packers loose all hope is lost. ;)

CM

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Castle Mountain

And furthermore, as JFK would often say.... and further more let me say this about that......about the role of government lest we forget
that the true end of the super bowl and the Packers winning is to secure our happiness. ;)  something to think about here.

CM

... Why, then, the substitution of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" for "lives, liberties, and estates"? The phrase comes from George Mason's Virginia Declaration of Rights, with which Jefferson was familiar and possibly had before him when composing the Declaration of Independence. Mason, an uncompromising Lockean, had written that the "inherent rights" to which all men are born include "the enjoyment of life and liberty, with the means of acquiring and possessing property, and pursuing and obtaining happiness and safety." There is nothing in Jefferson's paraphrase of Mason that remotely suggests, as Vernon Parrington contended, that this constitutes "a complete break with the Whiggish doctrine of property rights," nor, as Arthur Schlesinger argued, that Jefferson meant to imply that the true end of government is to secure the happiness of its subjects.

Jefferson:
http://www.amconmag.com/blog/mr-natural-rights/

Quote from: Castle Mountain on February 04, 2011, 12:18:42 PM

"Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem."
-- Ronald Reagan. (1911-2004) 40th US President

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth."
-- Ronald Reagan. (1911-2004) 40th US President 1964

If the Packers loose all hope is lost. ;)

CM

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Pappy

Hello Group; I am really worried that in all of Appleseed that there is not a single person who enjoy`s the Cheerleaders..... Wow. Have we shot the last non PC appleseeder. I do not watch or really care for Football, If the sport was banned I would not loose any production talking about it at my job... But if the Cheerleaders were removed from the game well that would be worth talking about.... I would like to place another vote, ( I am from Illinois so its aloud to vote twice) I enjoy the Cheerleaders!!!!!! And Appleseed... Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Pappy

Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

DesertDog

Quote from: Pappy on February 04, 2011, 07:52:35 PM
Hello Group; I am really worried that in all of Appleseed that there is not a single person who enjoy`s the Cheerleaders..... Wow. Have we shot the last non PC appleseeder. I do not watch or really care for Football, If the sport was banned I would not loose any production talking about it at my job... But if the Cheerleaders were removed from the game well that would be worth talking about.... I would like to place another vote, ( I am from Illinois so its aloud to vote twice) I enjoy the Cheerleaders!!!!!! And Appleseed... Pappy
O0 O0 O0 O0
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.