News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kansas Study Night Tuesday Feb 1st

Started by AnnieOakley, January 18, 2011, 11:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnieOakley

The "Oakleys" will host a study night Tuesday Feb 1st at 7:00pm. 

If John can make it, maybe we'll hear about the IBC in Nebraska, and we can work on history and whatever else is normally done on study nights (including eating fresh-out-of-the-oven cookies).   :)

All are welcome.  If you can make it, PM me and I will send you our address (we are in NW Wichita near 21st & Maize). 

gpbbiker

Boy Howdy!
I mean, if we can't get people to show by bribing them with cookies!! ;D
"Never pick a fight with an old man, if he's too old to fight, he'll simply kill you."
Loosely attributed to both Ernest Hemmingway and John Steinbeck
"Life is nothing more than the pursuit of stories worth telling to children" - Me

AnnieOakley

Due to the weather we're supposed to be getting, the study night has been rescheduled for Sunday Feb 6th at 2:30pm.  Hopefully this isn't going to mess up too many schedules!

To make it official, you don't need to be an instructor or a rifleman to join us.  Anyone who wants to learn (or eat warm cookies) is welcome. 

4bfox

Sunday, eh? Works better for me, anyway!  Will check with the boss and see if we can work it in.....she can visit with our daughter, I can eat warm cookies er....STUDY...

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

AnnieOakley

I hope you are hungry!  Because Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday, we will have Super Bowl-appropriate munchies as well as fresh-from-the-oven cookies (thanks for the wake-up call Tina!).    ;D   

gpbbiker

"Never pick a fight with an old man, if he's too old to fight, he'll simply kill you."
"Life is nothing more than the pursuit of stories worth telling to children" - Me

AnnieOakley

You can bring any firearm you want to do show & tell with, but please no food. It's partial payback for that awesome chili and all the food that went with it at the last winterseed. 

ksuguy

Wish I could go, but we always have dinner with my girlfriend's dad on Sundays.   Have fun guys!

4bfox

Thanks for hosting Study Night, Annie! I had a great time and it's nice to catch up with everyone....like biker just back from the IBC in Nebraska, and the good work you and bowmaker are doing in Wichita. See you down the road!

4b
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

gpbbiker

coooookkkkieeessss!! :D

Thanks for the food! And I ALWAYS learn something new when I attend these study nights as well as ending up pretty well fed!