News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2011 Schedule!!! help

Started by crash, January 16, 2011, 06:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash

Everyone working on a range, I really need some confirmed dates for April.   &)  I have the insert ready But i do not want to have it posted until we have at least a partial commitment from the clubs. the last thing I want is them finding out there hosting an event before anyone has spoken to them.

Please get dates confirmed so we can promote!!! promote!! promote!!!!   >:D ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:)  Thanks everyone!!! :bow:
"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

fepowered

Suamico is a go for the 16-17th of April.  This Thursday is the board meeting for official approval.  It is merely a formality.
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

crash

"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

crash

Has anyone contacted spooner or van dyne?  Those are the last two I am waiting on.  &)
― John Adams

dragonfly

Thanks for working on this crash 2011 is going to be a GREAT year  8)

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Taylor

I can contact Spooner if Deacon hasn't had a chance yet. Let me know.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Deacon

Quote from: Taylor on January 27, 2011, 12:57:26 PM
I can contact Spooner if Deacon hasn't had a chance yet. Let me know.

Thanks Taylor, I did get through to Spooner and we are putting in the schedule as "pending" until we get the final nod from the board meeting in March.  It shouldn't be a problem, just a formality.   They were real happy with how things worked out last year.

Thanks again,
Deacon

professor gun

And you know La Crosse Rifle Club has approved an Appleseed for April 16 and 17?
Honoring my ancestor, Seth Hall, of the Massachusetts Militia for his sacrifices during our American Revolution that helped to provide freedom for all Americans.

dragonfly

Quote from: professor gun on January 30, 2011, 12:32:42 AM
And you know La Crosse Rifle Club has approved an Appleseed for April 16 and 17?

Thanks, professor gun  O0

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Blue Five

That's awesome...two Appleseeds just this spring at the La Crosse Rifle Club!  ..:..  plus one in the summer  ^:)^

B5
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

dragonfly

Quote from: dragonfly on January 30, 2011, 09:06:11 PM
Quote from: professor gun on January 30, 2011, 12:32:42 AM

Thanks, professor gun  O0

D-fly

What do we need to get this one on the schedule?

Suamico, Spooner, and VanDyne as well  :sos: at least for the April 16 an 17 events.

Thanks,
D-fly

K.I.S.S.

crash

spooner is a go, Van dyne I am waiting on Martin and/or Ahhshoot.  (I think Ahhshoot was looking into this) According to FE suamico is a go.  So Van dyne is what I am awaiting.   &) &) &) &) &)
― John Adams