News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

South Dakota's 2011 Schedule - Planning

Started by Whisker, January 15, 2011, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whisker

Key:
Holiday
Gunshow
Confirmed
Pending

January
29-30 GUN SHOW - Yankton, National Field Archery Building

February
5-6  AIBC - Baraboo, WI -- Feb. 4-5-6 GUN SHOW - Aberdeen Ramkota Hotel
12-13 GUN SHOW - Sioux Falls, Trophy Show  - The Big One, Ramkota Inn Convention Center
19-20 GUN SHOW - Pierre - Ramkota River Center
26-27  

March
5-6  
12-13  GUN SHOW - Sioux Falls -  Ramkota Inn
(18)-19-20 GUN SHOW - Spearfish - Holiday Inn Convention  - Watertown - Codington Cty Ad Building
26-27  

April
2-3  
9-10 - GUN SHOW - Rapid City Rushmore Civic Center
16-17
23-24 Sioux Falls
30-1

May
7-8
14-15
21-22 Chamberlain
28-29

June
4-5
11-12
18-19
25-26

July
2-3
9-10
16-17  
23-24  Sioux Falls
30-31

August
6-7
(12)-13-14 GUN SHOW - Spearfish - Holiday Inn Convention  
20-21 Chamberlain
27-28

September
3-4
10-11
17-18  Sioux Falls
24-25

October
1-2
8-9  
15-16
22-23
29-30

November
5-6
12-13
(18)-19-20 GUN SHOW - Spearfish - Holiday Inn Convention
26-27

December
3-4
10-11
17-18
24-25 Xmas
31-1 New Years
What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

Whisker

Are there shoots that can be put up on the schedule?  If not, we have work to do.

I am working on shoots in Sioux Falls, Aberdeen, Chamberlain and possibly Watertown.

Who has Rapid City/Spearfish?  Hookijac?

Who has Yankton?  Bobbi?

Who has Custer?  Westcreek?

Who has Ghettysburg?

Pierre?

If one needs help getting things moving, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Host Application Process is fairly simple, especially if it is a repeat range.   Here it is:  http://www.appleseedinfo.org/host_appleseed.html

What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

Whisker

Anyone home?

Sioux Falls potential dates are in motion.  See above

Patrick Henry

I am interested in trying to set up a shoot in the Black Hills. I was thinking of getting one of the local tea party groups or similar organization involved and will mention this to them in the next couple of weeks. Do you think this would be a good angle?
PH

Whisker

PH-

Please do set something up!  So far we only have Sioux Falls covered for sure.  Aberdeen is a strong likely.  Waterman a distant possibility.  

Regarding the tea party stuff:  Remember we are apolitical.  I like how Fred says, elections are like weather as they blow over.  Appleseed is about climate change.  So, we can't have tea party's hosting appleseeds, but they would definitely make a great outreach pool for attendees.  

I can help you out with any of the paper work and process to set one up.  Do you know the process?  Feel free to send me a PM or give me a call.  I should mention that there is a large sense of urgency in the program to grow, meaning we need as many shoots as possible. 

Whisker
515-770-3407