News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramsuer, NC Jan 16 2011

Started by NCmedic, January 13, 2011, 06:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCmedic

Me and my wife Ashley are coming on Sunday to the Appleseed event on Jan 15/16. (Can't come Saturday due to work.)
We came to the event in December and had a blast so we wanted to come back and shoot some more!

I only have a Marlin 795.
Ashley borrowed a Ruger 10/22 last month, I was hoping this would be possible again?

Also,

my brother is interested in coming, but doesn't have a gun. I was wondering if anybody had a .22 he could borrow if he comes?

Thanks,

Tyler North

CplTurner

Hi Tyler,

Good to hear you and your wife are coming this weekend!  I will bring an extra 10/22 w/ red dot optic that you are welcome to borrow if you like... There should also be some other loaner rifles available as well.  See you there!

Allen Turner
USMC '91-'95
MOS 3521
4th Award Expert
Competitive Marksmanship Unit
Far East Division Matches

Toshbar

I will have my 10/22 with me.  You can use it if you want, although it's got a butler creek folding stock on it.

I'll also have my AR with .22 conversion, which can work for fundamentals, but the barrel twist rate is not ideal for .22LR, and it will only shoot 4-5 MOA.
The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants.

NCmedic

Thanks a lot guys,

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!