News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

BUYING POWER beta test

Started by bob 210, January 13, 2011, 09:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

Castle Mountain started a thread over on the IL boards, and I thought it was worth looking into further, so I thought I would bring it to the attention of CA state ASers.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19921.msg157498#msg157498
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

passinthru

Thanks, BOB, he has a great idea to show our 'market share', I have been considering subscribing and now it's done, a 2 year subscription with the current and previous issues also.
If anyone from CA subscribes, remember to put APPLESEED PROJECT in the 'other' comment box and thank BHM for being there.
My comment was;
APPLESEED--FLEXING OUR MUSCLES & NUMBERS...THANKS 
......................steve

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson
I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.
Thomas Jefferson

eaglescouter

I thought the message was a test message.  I wonder how many potential readers we will miss due to the word 'beta test' in the subject line?
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)