News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rolla, ND--David Disrud Memorial High Power Range

Started by ndrifleman, January 12, 2011, 06:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ndrifleman

I just recieved word that the Rolla Gun Club has graciously agreed to host another Appleseed in 2011 at the David Disrud Memorial High Power range northwest of Rolla.  We had a fantastic Rifleman Boot Camp there in July 2010, and in all honesty it's probably the best outdoor range in the state.  You are guaranteed to have a chance to shoot at 200, 300, 400, and 600 yards!  Come see and use the great WWI vintage "pit" target system.

Event information page and registration here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20512.0.

Remember, eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.  Who is your King?
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

Whisker

Hope to be there!  Best range i've been to yet...
What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

Alex

Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine

ndrifleman

No RBC this year.  Sorry, guys.  We need to use these weekend events to muster support and plan for another RBC in 2012.  But glad to have you join us anyway.
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

Alex

That is too bad, but I understand. I hope to still make up there anyways. It is a really fantastic range.
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine