News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Tri-Fold Price Correction Label

Started by Blue Five, January 09, 2011, 11:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Five

Fellow Appleseeders;

Aftermath enlisted me for a project that involved coming up with someway to correct the "outdated" prices on the tri-fold brochures.  I have come up with a solution that involves using a label...that looks pretty darn good if I may say so myself ;)

What is required is an Avery pack of labels that says on the packaging "Use Avery Template 8160" and Microsoft Office Word. 

Once you have those two things, it is easy.  Simply put the labeling paper in the printer and open up the attached document here and print.  This may take up quite a bit of ink once you get past a few pages of these labels, so be sure to have an extra ink cartridge or two. 

After the labels are printed, simply stick the label over the "$45" and "FREE" rows on the pricing section of the tri-fold.  This label will not go from one end to the other, but you should try to cover up the two rows of text as best you can. 

If you have any questions, either drop me a PM or send an email to BlueFive.wi@gmail.com.

Hope this works for all of you!

B5
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

Blue Five

Attached here is a picture of how it should look AFTER the label is placed on there.

B5

"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Trisha

This looks great Blue Five! Thank you for doing this.

Blue Five

Quote from: Trisha on January 10, 2011, 12:05:14 AM
This looks great Blue Five! Thank you for doing this.

No problem...it's the least that I can do.