News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Midland TX AS Dates Posted

Started by CrankyOldMan, January 06, 2011, 08:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrankyOldMan

If you haven't found the info yet -

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19666.0</td><td>

February 26-27
          April 30 - May 1
          November 12-13

If that copied link doesn't work then go to 2011 Appleseed Project Schedule and select Texas scroll down and find it.

I have downloaded the flyer and will start spreading them around Midland.

See y'all
Bo
"Where the press is free, and every man able to read, all is safe," wrote Thomas Jefferson in 1816. But when the press aligns itself with special interests – such as the anti-gun lobby – critical information is censored, and liberty itself hangs in the balance. "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free ... it expects what never was and never will be ..." warned Jefferson.

wcmartin1

Thanks, Bo!

Let's fill the line, by God.

PS - make sure you got the latest flyer from the EIP - the earlier version did not have the club's name or address, but Puff fixed it for us.

I've also attached another version of the flyer below.

Git-R-Done!
"Unhappy it is, though, to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast and that the once-happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by a race of slaves.  Sad alternative!  But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?" - George Washington - from a letter to a close friend after the events of April 19, 1775

"There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our (the United States) overthrow.  Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter.  From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger.  I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." - Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

Reddot

Bill, Bo,
Thanks to both of you for all the work  you put into making this happen. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Chuck

wcmartin1

"Unhappy it is, though, to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast and that the once-happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by a race of slaves.  Sad alternative!  But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?" - George Washington - from a letter to a close friend after the events of April 19, 1775

"There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our (the United States) overthrow.  Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter.  From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger.  I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." - Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

wcmartin1

Eight days and counting.

GET SOME!  :---

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

wcmartin1

wcmartin1

Six days left...

Don't be scared - BRING IT.   :---

wcmartin1

Four days, y'all.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!   :---

wcmartin1

Three days y'all...

DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK THERE  &)

wcmartin1

Two days left.

Who wants a drink from the firehose?

:---

CrankyOldMan

"Where the press is free, and every man able to read, all is safe," wrote Thomas Jefferson in 1816. But when the press aligns itself with special interests – such as the anti-gun lobby – critical information is censored, and liberty itself hangs in the balance. "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free ... it expects what never was and never will be ..." warned Jefferson.

scuzzy

Looking forward to this. Me and Chuck will be heading out around 12:00 noon to get up there.

See y'all soon.

Quote from: wcmartin1 on February 24, 2011, 04:59:18 PM
Two days left.

And save a drink for me.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

wcmartin1

Quote from: scuzzy on February 25, 2011, 11:37:07 AM
Looking forward to this.

Me too, brother.

Quote from: wcmartin1 on February 24, 2011, 04:59:18 PM
Two days left.

And save a drink for me.

On the house!

wcmartin1

SHOOTERS,

YOUR PREPARATION PERIOD HAS ENDED.

See y'all on the line.

Git-R-Done!   :---