News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2011 Del Norte Gun Club dates

Started by Devnull, January 06, 2011, 01:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devnull

I just got a call from our contact at the Del Norte Gun Club saying all of the dates I've asked for in 2011 have been approved!

1/29-30/2011
4/16-17/2011
6/18-19/2011
9/17-18/2011
12/10-11/2011

I know the 29-30th shoot is really short notice. I had started this process before Christmas. Hopefully we can come up with some new methods to promote this shoot. (Any ideas?)

I have to get a host app off to them including a copy of our current insurance info and then we can get them on the schedule.
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

Gideon

Shooter

I'll get a list of sporting goods stores in the area.  I have lots of our AS flyers and will make more with the shoot dates at Del Norte on them.   Let me see what I can drudge up.  I'll keep you posted. ^:)^
Elaine

SamD

Please make sure those fliers reflect the new pricing.

Shooter

Are Veterans free?  The new costs posted on EventBrite specifically say "Free - 'Active Military' Reserve, and Guard w/ ID, Peace Officers (w/ ID), Disabled (w/ ID), Re-enactors in period dress, Elected Officials (w/ proof)."  No mention of vets.   :sos:
Elaine

JustJeff

Quote from: Shooter on January 11, 2011, 11:39:01 PM
Are Veterans free?  The new costs posted on EventBrite specifically say "Free - 'Active Military' Reserve, and Guard w/ ID, Peace Officers (w/ ID), Disabled (w/ ID), Re-enactors in period dress, Elected Officials (w/ proof)."  No mention of vets.   :sos:
Vets shooting free was a 'special' from Veterans day through the end of the year only.
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

Shooter

Elaine