News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bloomington Gun Show

Started by OutaAmmo, January 03, 2011, 01:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OutaAmmo

Bloomington Gun Show

Feb 26-27 at the Sale Barn

Table reserved

Volunteers welcome

Castle Mountain

BLOOMINGTON GUN SHOW - Time to go to work!

Patriot Gal and I will be there. Getting new Bill Board Banner 6ft wide (or 8ft) and stand to mount
it on since we do not have a back wall. The sign will be double sided so our table can be seen
from opposite directions.  Working out price and sizing issues today.

We will do well if we can man this with at least six Appleseed instructors for the two days
wearing shooting jackets/T-shirts/RWVA hat attire. We have a large linen cloth to over lay
the 8ft. Table. Check with Bob Lagrone to see if power is available to us. I hope Pappy
will come down. Love to have him also. Jungle George came up last year for this event
and it would be great to have him again as well. Three or four people behind the table
will also allow others to visit all other tables to introduce ourselves and pass out literature
to vendors who are frequently captive to their respective tables. Great chance to make more
Appleseed friends. We need also this opportunity to visit with the local gun store tables
that are from Bloomington area and south.

We better have the 2011 Shooting schedule printed out nice for this. I sent EEL a copy of a new
Template I got from Spitstickler that will insert along with the Trifold brochure.

Thanks for all you do Dave. Keep in touch. Let me know if you have an 8 Ft. Table or will they provide one?

Cheers,

CM
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Pappy

Hello Group; Please take the time to make the Gun Show Promo, this is the Seventh Step... Team Illinois will rock the Appleseed program again this year!!! But we need YOU as a team member to BANG THE DRUM>>>>> Work the SHOWS in YOUR ---- AREA OF OPERATION, (IF YOU LIVE WITHIN 30 MILES of the show This is your Area of Operation.
The Shows are great fun and filled with treasures... Hope to see you there. Pappy   
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..