News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indiana Promotional Material Changes Working Thread

Started by techres, January 02, 2011, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

Happy New Year everyone!  Hope you got some rest and relaxation.

Each of you should have gotten Fred's PM about the 2011 pricing changes that have been changed.  As a result, we have some work to do making changes to our promo materials.  Let's see what all needs to be worked out.

My main concern is that we are as clear as we can possibly be with our promotional materials so that no shooter has any confusion about payment before or at an event.  That is goal #1 for me.

So, what do we need to address?  I figure this is the list:

1. We need to review and re-write the materials in the promo daughter board.
2. We need to make announcements on INGO and HGC.
3. We need to be ready with Plan B for anyone who is under the old promo and got a rain check or whatever.
4. We need to know if this will be a problem with any ranges in particular, or group (i.e. Boyscouts).
5. We need to be sure AppleCore is squared away especially as they handle registration at shoots (SB's should give them as much latitude as possible to get their work done!).

And we need to have this all in place before the 1500 if at all possible.

I know this is a ton of work and all last minute, but I am certain that we can get it done regardless the way we always have.  I am willing to put as much time and energy in it as I have to spare.  Luckily this is January and a slow time in the year.

Thanks all, and welcome back to work.   **)

Doing whatever it takes,
Techres
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

yellowhousejake

Our current Winterseed flyer is OK which is good, I just put out a dozen or more. I will make the change from "may shoot for free" to "shoots for a small registration fee". I saw this coming.

Fred did not address the issue of Saturday only shooters.

I read mention of $3.00 instead of $2.50 for one day shooters. Honestly can we just make it five bucks if you stay all weekend, five bucks if you stay for an hour. It's five bucks, does that matter? Really?

We could always get a small counter to pin to each shooter that ticks off thirty cents for each hour they spend at the range, make women wear two counters.  **)

I don't want to carry a pricing sheet around with me to every shoot.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ