News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Took your advice, but I can not delete this thread.

Started by tittiger, December 31, 2010, 08:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tittiger

I was hot what can I say. 

I bow to the consensus here  even though I see it struck a chord with many of you.
We all all tired of the left.

My apologies to the group.

--Joe
"It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government."
~ Thomas Paine

sparks1

Want to really tick them off...igmore them. Blowhards can't take it.
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

Cooper

tittiger,

I support you completely, but I will not sign up with such a moronic crew as the Craistlist/prostitutionmiddlemen/ohwedidntknowthatwashappening website to try and post intelligent debate.  Signing up, so I can post and point out that they are a**holes just adds to their numbers game when they troll for advertising dollars.

I must therefore side with sparky, and say ignore the b*stards, let them circle in their own bowl on their way down.

Respectfully,
Coop
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

JustJeff

Quote from: Cooper on December 31, 2010, 08:50:05 PM
tittiger,

I support you completely, but I will not sign up with such a moronic crew as the Craistlist/prostitutionmiddlemen/ohwedidntknowthatwashappening website to try and post intelligent debate.  Signing up, so I can post and point out that they are a**holes just adds to their numbers game when they troll for advertising dollars.

I must therefore side with sparky, and say ignore the b*stards, let them circle in their own bowl on their way down.

Respectfully,
Coop

O0
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

Deacon

Quote from: tittiger on December 31, 2010, 08:14:40 PM

Come join in the fray making leftest look like the idiots  that they are is the next
best thing to Sh**ing them.

In Liberty
Joe

I thought this was a working forum for the Appleseed Project..........
We DON'T need these types of posts on our forum.  It will only harm our mission and put us further behind.
There are dozens of forums out there that would love to hear your story and support you on your mission.
Please change your original post.
Thanks!

Cooper

Most respected Deacon:

I disagree with your request to change the original post, but I support you entirely in pointing out that this is not the place for pursuing a successful outcome for tittiger's concerns.  My apologies for adding fuel to the fire.

Coop
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Rimshot

Whatever the private leanings of Appleseeders, no one viewpoint is greater than another at an Appleseed event or on our forums.  I support Mr. Buckmaster's right to control his privately-owned company and website as he sees fit, and I support tittiger's right to provide Craigslist, Inc. with constructive feedback on their services.  Taking a stand in the matter is, however, not a job for Appleseed.  There are plenty of state and national associations and forums catering to particular politics and to the firearms community which would be a more effective and appropriate recruiting ground for this letter-writing campaign.
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

vernic82

I must agree with Deacon and echo the idea that this is a working forum and must add that I have gritted my teeth lately at many posts/threads such as this.

While having fun from time to time understandable, I find myself more often asking when I read some posts/threads lately, "....what the heck does this have to do with the Job we all have chosen (or chosen us) to do here....?"

I only trust that Fred's last PM to All will result rather quickly in the ending of these types of posts that do nothing to further our Mission.
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude