News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas Minnesconsiowa !

Started by Cooper, December 25, 2010, 01:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

Merry Christmas
and
Best Wishes to You
and all your household

Thank you for welcoming us into the Appleseed Family this year!   :cool2:
Cooper & Jackie the Rifledog
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

LayloPro

Merry Christmas to you as well, Coop.....

Looking forward to running into you one of these days @ an AS....we can trade war stories over a "beverage", as my oldest daughter tends to call them...... ::) ;D ;D :))

And, yeah, is this a great family, or what?!?!? :cool2: O0

LLP  :)
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Blue Five

Thanks, Cooper!  I hope you and your family had a great Christmas and New Years.  I look forward to seeing you on the trail again.

B5
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :---