News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hoffman's Ammo Sale .22lr

Started by Glock23, December 23, 2010, 10:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glock23

Evidently Hoffman's is running a sale of Federal Champion bulk 525 rd boxes for $14.99. Get em while they last.

Someone want to grab me a few boxes while they're there???    :'(

vernic82

"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

CortJestir

Heh. Last time I was there, my wallet became significantly lighter. I walked out of there with a Hamden Hi-Standard in excellent condition with original box and manual. Then some oaf sold me a Mosin Nagant in the parking lot out of the trunk of his car.  ;D
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

vernic82

And HIS attitude was FREE as well! :P

I must stand corrected - some of em were much nicer that day then in past days O0

I can;t count how many folks tell me they encounter the other emotion >:(

Quote from: CortJestir on December 24, 2010, 11:59:23 AM
Heh. Last time I was there, my wallet became significantly lighter. I walked out of there with a Hamden Hi-Standard in excellent condition with original box and manual. Then some oaf sold me a Mosin Nagant in the parking lot out of the trunk of his car.  ;D
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

fprintf

That place is hit or miss for me. I've walked out fuming mad, and I've not dropped any significant money there since. Just bits and pieces. If I go in during the middle of the week then it is almost always really good and the staff is helpful. But anytime on a weekend when there are a gazillion other idiots opening their wallets, they are just too busy to answer questions. I prefer JoJo's in Southington or Fred's M.O.A. :-)
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it people like me!  ~Stuart Smalley

Riptide

You know, I've had the same reaction in there many times, but when I was in there last week, I must say, we were treated very well.

Like any place, they probably get a bit worn down dealing with all the "special forces" wannabe's that frequent the place.

The range guy at the counter could not have been more polite. Very refreshing...