News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas New Mexico!

Started by Devnull, December 23, 2010, 02:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devnull

Well it's that wonderful time of year where we all run around spending time with Family and engorging ourselves on the most delectable treats and fattening foods. Tamales, red and green chiles are all afraid!  >:D

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and spend time with those you love. I hope you all take some time to reflect on all the blessings in your life. I certainly consider all of you a blessing and true friends.

I'll see you all next year on the AS trail. Oh, and avoid the fruit cake. No one really knows where it's been... It might be Korean war surplus bread that's fermented or something.  **)
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

SamD

Merry Christmas to all.
Have a safe holiday and we'll be back on the trail come January

oladcock

Yep, same to everyone! Don't forget Christmas is not about the things we can touch. It's the spirit inside....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

Cyclops WY

Devnull please don't tell my wife this....... I think Daddy is going to get another rifle.  ^:)^

JK  Devnull you and yours have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year............

All AS shooters have great Christmas and a Happy New Year............  Especially you Devnull.

Cyclops_WY
The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson

Jerry Hall

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Healthy, Happy, Prosperous, Appleseeding New Year!!! O0
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

staplegund

Merry Christmas to all.  Here's hoping we all emerge improved from where we've been to where we're going next. 
V/r,
Scott
Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson

Gideon

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Gideon

JustJeff

Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

duc-dog

Merry Christmas; time to refuel the soul, spend time with the family, eat to much good food and regroup for the upcoming year of Appleseeding.

Again, Merry Christmas to you and yours

Milt   
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

nmmi9100

Merry Christmas, ya'll!  Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Amy is super happy with her Bluefeather Soap!  Thanks Dan & Gill!

The kids are enjoying their spent LAW tubes.

And I'm really enjoying the CZ452 American (threaded) 22LR Amy got me.  Works great with the can!

Hope ya'll are having a great day.

-David
Edgewood, NM
...at the home 20 this Christmas...

BlueFeather

Happy Christmas everyone!  I hope you get to spend the whole weekend with family and friends, enjoying each other's company, eating good food, and being thankful for all the good that we have.  I hope you also get some quiet time to reflect on all that you have done this past year and all that you can do next year. Be grateful that you get to make such an impact on other people's lives in so many ways. 

Take Care all and be warm and safe.

/Gillian
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. (not Edmund Burke)

nmmi9100

CZ 452 American 22 LR (16") I got for Christmas and my Liberty Kodiak TL Suppressor:

Internals of the can with my threaded Ruger 22/45:

Details on the can are at http://www.libertycans.net  Kodiak TL is a monolithic core design.  Stainless core with a Titanium tube.  With this rifle and CCI Long CBs, it's quiet enough you can hear the firing pin fall over the report.  With CCI subsonics it's only a little louder.  Impact is much louder than report.  The CZ 452 American 16" is CZ's threaded version of the 452.  All 16" CZ 452s are threaded.  However, they're threaded in the screwy 1/2"x20 tpi that is the euro standard.  Requires an adapter for 1/2"x28 tpi which is the standard 22LR suppressor thread.

-David
Edgewood, NM

oladcock

It looks like fun Chris! :) I gota gun safe, they sure are quiet inside!....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx