News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Parker County Sportsman Club -- Any Members Here?

Started by charles_w, December 17, 2010, 10:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charles_w

I'm a member of the Parker County Sportsman Club -- are there other Appleseeders here who are members??

My son and I did a presentation to the board of directors last night about Appleseed, and the response was very favorable.  They asked a couple of questions that I'm going to get answers to for the January meeting, but it looks very likely that we will soon be scheduling our first AS at PCSC.

One of the questions that the board asked is whether or not there are other members who are Appleseed people.  So, anyone here who is a member, please respond or PM me!

If you aren't a member, but you are looking for a good range in the Fort Worth, Weatherford, Azle, Springtown, Poolville, or Peaster area, you should consider PCSC.  It's a great facility and the membership is VERY affordable!  The next new member orientation is Jan 8th.  Their web site is http://www.parkersportsman.com/

wtxj

I happen to be a member. You the guy I was shooting next too when the past president came up to talk to us?

charles_w

Yes -- that's me.  We are planning to present some more information to the board at the next meeting (Jan 20th), and would appreciate your support if you can be there.

wtxj

wtxj

Well surprise, surprise. Looks like you were sucessful in getting a AS date at PCSC, in fact it this weekend.
Anyone in the DFW area going to sign up for this? Was shocked to see this on the PCSC web site and not knowing an AS was to be held this weekend at this site. Will try to give you a call this evening Charles. Wed.