News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois Gun Shows 2011

Started by Ewald, December 14, 2010, 01:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ewald

While we were at Kane County we picked up a list of Illinois Guns shows for 2011. We also have contacts for each show. PDFs are attached.

During Moose Jaw, Pappy talked a lot about the importance of working shows. By my count there 63 shows on this list covering 97 days during 2011. I do not believe the list complete so the actual numbers should be higher.

Let us divide and conqueror.

wooldl

Awesome! Thanks. I plan on working some Belleville and Collinsville shows.  :)
"Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present generation, to preserve your Freedom! " - John Adams

AQT Dryfire Practice mp3 files: http://www.4shared.com/folder/559qijqr/My_4shared_Sync.html

Patriot Gal

Thanks Ewald!

This will help us get scheduled early in the year for both gun shows and AS weekends!  O0

Have a Merry Christmas!!
Patriot Gal and Castle Mountain

Quote from: Ewald on December 14, 2010, 01:36:37 PM
While we were at Kane County we picked up a list of Illinois Guns shows for 2011. We also have contacts for each show. PDFs are attached.

During Moose Jaw, Pappy talked a lot about the importance of working shows. By my count there 63 shows on this list covering 97 days during 2011. I do not believe the list complete so the actual numbers should be higher.

Let us divide and conqueror.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Ewald

Personally I had no idea where some of those locations were, so I made a map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=206905531981446238738.0004991bbdac3e8b9f80c&z=7

This should make it a little easier to figure out when something is in your AO. Click on the pin for show dates at the location. Contact info for the show location is in the original thread post.