News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Any news on Davilla 2011 schedule?

Started by wwalker, December 14, 2010, 10:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wwalker

I've searched and read.  I find this year's schedule for Davilla, but nothing after this weekend's event. 
Are there any Davillla events scheduled in January?

Wayne

doubleLL

Wayne,
Yes the schedule is coming out soon! I have been working with Scout on the dates.
doubleLL
"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien."
Davilla 3-10

CaptG

Lauren,
How about College Station? I know Steve plans on an April 19 shoot (I think for the 16th?) & I'm planning on instructing. Once Feb is done (with trail rides & rodeo finished) I'll be ready to AS as much as work and the War Dep't will allow.
G
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

POP

OK, guys ... and, gals, wwalker, and CaptG.
The schedules for College Station, Davilla, Smithville, Corpus Christi are not yet set in stone.
Plan on an event in Davilla in February ... not certain on the date yet.
Hope to have College Station and Smithville out by end of January.
Corpus Christi schedule still needs work.  Events probably in March, April, May

PM me with questions.
POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)