News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congrat's to Castle Mountain

Started by 2 clicks low, December 12, 2010, 10:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Evenstar

'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Trisha

Congratulations Castle Mountain! I know it has been a long time coming

Longshot

" In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain..?

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."  Jeff Co

Cooper

Congratulations, CM O0 O0 O0
You've certainly earned it!!
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Dinky Dao

Hey! It's about time! LOL!

Glad to hear you are in the red, CM.  O0

Dinky
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

Gopher Boy

Congrats to CM.

I am proud to have been one of the hammers that Forged our newest instructor.

Baptized in a shower of hot bass and forged into a truly GREAT instructor on the trail.

You have earned it brother.

G.B.

Johnnyappleseed

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

AFTERMATH

This is indeed most excellent news!
Congratulations, on a well deserved shiny new Red Hat! :cool2:
Now the trick is to get a Green one before the Red one fades.   ;)

Way to go Bro!

Alex
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

oldgrunt

OUTSTANDIN  . ...one more great Redhat..
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

LayloPro

Hey Phil,

Congrats!! Some good news here!! and right before Christmas as well!!
Cool deal!
LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

SkyHawk

"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

EEL

Now y'all aren't gonna believe this ,but when Gopher Boy brough out that Red Hat.......................................Castle Mountain was speechless!! **) **) **) **) **) **)

Congrats my friend.  You have earned it in the truest Illinois tradition.

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Jungle George

[But he didn't stay speechless for too long, congrats again CM

JG

quote author=EEL link=topic=19267.msg153492#msg153492 date=1292276099]
Now y'all aren't gonna believe this ,but when Gopher Boy brough out that Red Hat.......................................Castle Mountain was speechless!! **) **) **) **) **) **)

Congrats my friend.  You have earned it in the truest Illinois tradition.

EEL
[/quote]
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

Reveille

You have truly turned out to be a huge asset to the program and the Illinois team.  Keep up the great work!
A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.

POP

Way to go, Phillip  O0  We're all proud to know you.
POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Pappy

Very well done Phil, Congrats you have earned it , Speechless, for just a eye blink but his expression was PRICELESS!!!!! I am sure there is a photo out there that needs posting.

AS always Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Jules

Congratulations Castle Mountain!

Do we have a picture?

Jules
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Ashes

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

CAPS

Well earned!  You certainly helped me!
Good things come to good people!

CAPS (Candy --- Pistol Shooter)

dragonfly

Congratulations CM

We will see you soon.

D-fly    Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Castle Mountain

Thank you one and all for your support and encouragement. O0

Truly appreciated. Special thanks to Gopher Boy who beat me like a rented mule (you are a rock solid coach) , to EEL for your leadership, inspiration and encouragement,
to The Guy for his edifying words and passion (how I do miss you  O0) , to brothers Deacon, Coly Cat and Aweshoot, Gumballhead, Pappy, Revelli, Ashes, OutofAmmor,
Meanstreaker and KR, etal. for your past support and example.
You all placed your mark and made an impact on me.  Thanks one and all. But a special thanks for Patriot Gal (my darling wife, partner, companion and best frirend)
for her keen sense of right and wrong. Thanks for setting the bar so high. I call that added value if you know what I mean.
I will endeavor to be worthy of what this responsibility means as we all proclaim  THE REBIRTH OF MARKSMANSHIP & AMERICAN HERITAGE.

Castle Mountain
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Gopher Boy

C.M.  Thank you for the kind words.  It means a lot!

Now so I don't break the tradition I started.  BACK TO WORK   ~~:)

G.B.

George63

remind me not to rent a mule to GB

Castle Mountain

Congratulations to you too brother.  O0

Quote from: George63 on January 12, 2011, 04:05:40 PM
remind me not to rent a mule to GB
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

George63

I was able to travel around last year and avoid most of the beatings, assignments look under control for this weekend so I should be able to stay for the whole IBC - see you there