News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2011??

Started by son of liberty, December 12, 2010, 01:12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

son of liberty

Just wondering where we stand with 2011 and some dates, I know its not here yet and you guys are probably very busy with the holidays, but.......

Mudcat

I am working with some of the clubs and land owners for the 2011 dates. The issue is that some of the clubs do not set their calendars until the jan meeting. Once I get the dates from the less flexible cubs then I will fill in with the more flexible club dates.
That with the fact that I have been under the weather for the last month has kept me from getting out like I need to. I however do believe that the Dr.s may have me straightened out we will see.

Also watch for an incoming PM.  ;D
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington