News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas

Started by Gopher Boy, December 09, 2010, 05:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher Boy

I just wanted to take a second and wish everyone a Merry Christmas from the Boy family.

Here is our latest Christmas photo

(You didn't really think I could do this without a joke in it somewhere did you?)

All kidding aside.  Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

G.B

*** Disclaimer ***  Everything in the post is a joke with the exception of the Holiday wishes from me a my family.  I'll apologize for the family of squirrels that I may have offended in using their family photo

AFTERMATH

**) **) **)

Merry Christmas to you too!

Quote*** Disclaimer ***  Everything in the post is a joke with the exception of the Holiday wishes from me a my family.  I'll apologize for the family of squirrels that I may have offended in using their family photo

I just hope no one thought they were fetchin' supper when they saw the squirrels. :---

%)

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

scuzzy

Quote from: Gopher Boy on December 09, 2010, 05:31:52 PM
I just wanted to take a second and wish everyone a Merry Christmas from the Boy family.

Here is our latest Christmas photo

(You didn't really think I could do this without a joke in it somewhere did you?)

All kidding aside.  Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

G.B

*** Disclaimer ***  Everything in the post is a joke with the exception of the Holiday wishes from me a my family.  I'll apologize for the family of squirrels that I may have offended in using their family photo

hehe. I hope you can some here to Texas someday so we can go squirrel hunting and get some of them big Texas squirrels, instead of them little ole ones.

And Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to you and yours. And all the rest of you guys.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

POP

Way to go, Scuz.

BTW Gopher Boy, Yotnottin be shootin' those little Chicagoan squirrels that hang out around your place. 
Scuzzy's prize squirrel is from Lampassas, Texas.  Actually that looked like reddot's next door neighbor you have there scuz.

Back on topic, Merry Christmas to all, from our squirrels to yourun.

POP

3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Scarecrow

Merry Christmas to the Gopher Boy clan.
Is Santa bringing you a whistle?  **)

Western Rose

Merry Christmas to each of you and yours!
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Ashes

wcmartin1

Merry Christmas from Texas, y'all!
"Unhappy it is, though, to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast and that the once-happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by a race of slaves.  Sad alternative!  But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?" - George Washington - from a letter to a close friend after the events of April 19, 1775

"There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our (the United States) overthrow.  Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter.  From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger.  I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." - Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

Evenstar

Merry Christmas from Idaho! :)
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Pappy

Have a great Christmas and a better new year.
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Taylor

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all from Dicey and Taylor.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

grassy

Merry CHRISTmas to all, enjoy your time with family.  may you have more fun than a shower of hot brass ( if that's possible). ++)   from the grassy family.

Ewald

Peace and love to you and yours.

Oh and hey Santa don't forget my new case trimmer!

scuzzy

Merry Christmas!! Have a good one and here's looking forward to 2011.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Mutti

On December 23rd our family received a package from Khris Kringle - quite a surprise! A wonderful card was enclosed with the handwritten note:

"I heard you kids have been trying to get your Appleseed Patch. Keep up the practice & you'll get your Rifleman Patch.

Khris Kringle"

Here are the results of that most generous "Seventh Step" opened on Christmas Morning:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22465254@N04/5295255038/in/set-72157625349646750/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22465254@N04/5297319102/in/set-72157625349646750/

Our Thanks to Mr. Kringle - where ever you are.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

George63

why the frown for that federal, it can be quite good ammo

Mutti

Quote from: George63 on December 28, 2010, 01:28:38 AM
why the frown for that federal, it can be quite good ammo

It's not really a frown. It's a young teens equivalent to "Aww - thanks". We get the same for soft fluffy kittens and a good pair of Carhartt coveralls!  ;)

Now to finish cleaning up the future "back 40" range while there are no leaves!

mutti

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)