News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MOOSE JAW DIRECTIONS

Started by Pappy, December 08, 2010, 07:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pappy

Hello Team Illinois and other Interested Appleseeders; At this time we have just a bit more than the target number of 42 attendees... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^....

Directions... From the intersection of State Route 23 and Interstate 80 head north about .5 mile, Turn east or RIGHT at the light just north of the Farm & Fleet store travel about .75 mile to intersection just past PET SMART warehouse distribution center (BIG LIGHTED SIGN ON BLDG) Turn South or Right travel .5 mile turn LEFT into the MOOSE LODGE parking lot... We have the back dining room from 4PM til 10PM,,,, Dinner is at 6, arrive early as you can to get seated with your crew.. Team building starts at 4:45. Games of chance and G-70`s Leg Wresling demo will be our entertainment.... Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Pappy

Moose Jaw! Moose Jaw! Moose Jaw! Moose Jaw!, Oh and BTT  :) ;) ;D :cool2: O0  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

06en

Quote from: Pappy on December 08, 2010, 07:25:28 PM
Hello Team Illinois and other Interested Appleseeders; At this time we have just a bit more than the target number of 42 attendees... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^....

Directions... From the intersection of State Route 23 and Interstate 80 head north about .5 mile, Turn east or RIGHT at the light just north of the Farm & Fleet store travel about .75 mile to intersection just past PET SMART warehouse distribution center (BIG LIGHTED SIGN ON BLDG) Turn South or Right travel .5 mile turn LEFT into the MOOSE LODGE parking lot... We have the back dining room from 4PM til 10PM,,,, Dinner is at 6, arrive early as you can to get seated with your crew.. Team building starts at 4:45. Games of chance and G-70`s Leg Wresling demo will be our entertainment.... Pappy

I know where that is but I don't have the time to get there. Working an AS this weekend. M1D will take notes for me.

2 clicks low

Thanks for the directions, but some of us get lost between the line and the targets ???, got an address to plug into the old GPS?
2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Gopher Boy

BTT

Getting ready to leave!      ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

Bill 3

Everyone have a good time!!!!
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?