News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rochester, 11-12 Dec 2010

Started by yellowhousejake, December 07, 2010, 09:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

I got at least three shooters signed up, no one wants to come play in the snow with me? Just give me a single IIT0 so I can go to the bathroom  :D

Should be snowing, looks like Indiana's first chance to hand out Winterseed patches.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Rimshot

I can make it.  I have to work the evenings but my boss cleared me during the day.
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

AuntieBellum

*sigh*  I'll be thinking fondly of Appleseed while at work all weekend.  I'll pray for lots of snow for you!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

ATM

Lots of snow would make me more jealous that I can't join you on the line this weekend.  %)

I'll pray for no more than required to qualify as a Winterseed. No need to get uppity and hog all the precious inclement weather.  ;)

Have a great shoot!
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

yellowhousejake

Quote from: Rimshot on December 07, 2010, 06:25:44 PM
I can make it.  I have to work the evenings but my boss cleared me during the day.

YaaaaaaaaaaaYYYYYYY!!!
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Rimshot

Two more pre-regs yesterday, and the weather guessers are predicting a 95% chance of Winterseed.  Plenty of room for more shooters.  Anyone else care to join us?  This is the last two day shoot in 2010 within 200 miles.  Why wait until next year to claim your patch?
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ