News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New NM/TX Red Hats

Started by oladcock, December 06, 2010, 02:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oladcock

Good Job Jimi and Jerry! These 2 fellows have shown what they are about, busting their tails to wear the hats! Good on you guys and look forward to bailing beside you. Our friend and mentor SamD in the middle who's guiding hand/kick in the pants we appreciate...O.L.

"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

starfox

CONGRATS New Red Hats!!!   ^:)^

And a special congratulations goes to Jerry for helping us revive Appleseed in El Paso. He's definitely stepped up big time and will make a fine Red Hat!! 
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

JustJeff

Weeee Haaaaaw! (that's Huzzah out west)

Congrats guys!  Sorry I couldn't be there to be a part of this :( but I know it's well deserved for both of you!!!!
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

Evenstar

'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

oladcock

Poor Jerry, he doesn't know if he's a Texican or New Mexican. I say we annex El Paso into NM or build a fence!  ++) ...O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

AQT 246
IBC 2018
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

duc-dog

Congratulations to the both of you.  I know how hard you have worked to earn the distinction, and I know you will represent the organization well.  

Looks good on ya,

Milt
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

Strawberry Roan

A big Atta Boy to both of you, great job and keep on keeping on!  ^:)^ ~~:)

SamD

starfox

Oh come now, unlike our neighbors to the south, Texas and NM can be great neighbors.  El Paso may be a far flung Texas outpost, but we certainly need the help of our wonderful NM brethren.

That is until Jerry manages to whip together a few El Paso native orange hats  ~~:)

DoubleLL and I want to someday meet our NM married team counterparts of TaosGlock and BlueFeather!!  O0

Quote from: oladcock on December 06, 2010, 03:21:48 PM
Poor Jerry, he doesn't know if he's a Texican or New Mexican. I say we annex El Paso into NM or build a fence!  ++) ...O.L.

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

oladcock

"Texas and NM can be great neighbors.  El Paso may be a far flung Texas outpost, but we certainly need the help of our wonderful NM brethren."

And you got it! When are we doing one in Lubbock?  ::) ....O.L.

AQT 246
IBC 2018
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

doubleLL

Way to Go Jerry!! ^:)^

We are lucky to have you out there in El Paso.  I know you have worked hard to get your red hat. O0  Please Let me know if you need any materials for promotions.

doubleLL

"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien."
Davilla 3-10

TaosGlock

Excellent job guys! You all earned it!
O0 O0
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

SamD

QuoteEl Paso may be a far flung Texas outpost,
Yep that is why you put them in our time zone and route their mail through us   **)

JustJeff

Quote from: SamD on December 06, 2010, 05:39:46 PM
Yep that is why you put them in our time zone and route their mail through us   **)
**) **)
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

starfox

Quote from: JustJeff on December 06, 2010, 06:07:41 PM
Quote from: SamD on December 06, 2010, 05:39:46 PM
**) **)

**)  Ok, so not so much an outpost as a Beachhead. :)

Davilla 3-10

Gideon

Congratulations Jimi and Jerry!   O0

Gideon

Jerry Hall

Howdy All,

Thanks for all the congratulations. It's taken alot of effort to get here and I know the journey is only beginning!

Here's to Jimi for all the good chow and munchies, and the camaraderie he brings to every shoot.

Thanks to every one who has worked me so far. I'm looking forward to much more in the future!!!!

"Till we meet again", HappyTrails....Jerry

PS: El Paso is almost its' own country, and a strange one at that!
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

nmmi9100

Great job, Jerry & Jimi!  I look fwd to seeing the both down the trail.

-David

scuzzy

Congrats y'all!!

Both of y'all are a fine addition to the program.

Maybe Texas/NM ought to merge and create a whole new country, with freedom and liberty for all.

And it was nice meeting Jimi at the last Midland Texas shoot a few weekends back. And Jimi, I'm definitely gonna have to get out to your neck of the woods and take you up on your offer of hospitality. I'd really like to see a ghost town.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Devnull

Woooohooooo!

Congrats to the both of you!
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

voortrekker

..:..    ..:..    ..:..  CONGRATULATIONS Jerry and Jimi!!!!   ..:..    ..:..    ..:..

Jerry was in our company waaaaaaaay over in Central Texas(Davilla) at the end of the annual TX RBC a couple of weeks ago.......THANK YOU Jerry!!

And SamD.......Indeed, a friend and mentor, SamD is a terrific Instructor, American and a Man that knows very well what he is about.

Y'all are really blessed to have someone like he to give guidance and the knowledge of Riflerly he encompasses........THANK YOU SamD.

Brett out.

Quote from: oladcock on December 06, 2010, 02:00:15 PM
Good Job Jimi and Jerry! These 2 fellows have shown what they are about, busting their tails to wear the hats! Good on you guys and look forward to bailing beside you. Our friend and mentor SamD in the middle who's guiding hand/kick in the pants we appreciate...O.L.

If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

POP

I gotta add my 4 cents (adjusted for inflation).
Jerry and Jimi, thanks for stepping up. 
And, Jimi, come on over the state line once in a while for a little Texas Hospitality.
POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Precisely Advantageous

Great job guys, good to be on great company. You guys will be great additions to the team. Were really getting a good group going here in nm. Glad to see it!
"If the solution has never been to look in yourself, how is it that you expect to find it any where else?"