News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rifleman Patch Lapel Pins

Started by sear, December 03, 2010, 01:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sear

Here is the new Rifleman Patch Lapel Pin, available now in the Appleseed store for $5 each:

Let's make this less painful for Riflewoman and make one order for the Virginia Instructor Corps.

I'll take one, please. ...

Tidewater_Shooter

Count me in for one in a group buy.

The Wolfhound

2 for me for now, one for each rifleman in the family

BeSwift

I'll take one... If someone want to place the order, I think most of us will be at the Jan 2011 Buckingham KD day, if we don't cross paths sooner...  BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

BD

Up the Republic

sear

Jason B

Oooh! I need one of those. Count me in.
Jason B
Lets just remove all the warning labels and let nature take its course.

n2oguy

I just received 2 lapel pins(1for Stef,1 for Rich) they are very nice 

:--- n2oguy :---
"Of the people,By the people,For the people"--Abe Lincoln (Except when Big Brother is watching)-R. Taylor

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"--Albert Einstein

siglite

I was given one by another instructor recently.  I have worn it every single day since.
--

Keith Morgan
President, West Virginia Citizen's Defense League
http://www.wvcdl.org
http://forums.wvcdl.org
Proud member of West Virginia's first "All Rifleman" family.

RifleWoman

Pins with the RWVA Oval will be coming soon after the 1st of the year.
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

Chrome

Where are you guys wearing these? I pinned it on my hat, but that seems slightly redundant.

Later,
Chrome...
Montani Semper Liberi

MacMcM

" 'Cuz truly, at the end of the day - the piece of cloth means nothing.  It's who is standing beside you." West
"If I thought even for a second that it was impossible I would be doing other things." GopherBoy

Cyclops WY

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson

The Wolfhound

If the ovals are out in time to pick up at the KD day, I would like 4 of those to go with the "2 Rifleman" pins in my previous post.

Taylor

Just received Rifleman pins for Dicey and myself...fantastic.  ^:)^ Looking forward to the ovals.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison