News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cynthiana, Ky Dec 4-5 -- Breakfast and lunch available for a fee

Started by kentuckyjam, November 29, 2010, 09:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kentuckyjam

To all the patriots that are coming to Cynthiana this weekend, our host's mother is a caterer.  Breakfast and lunch will be available both days for $15 a day (see below).  Just remember we need to be on the line and ready by 8:30 each morning.  :~  Hopefully Josh will chime in here with breakfast time.

"$15 per day would take care of breakfast and lunch each day.  Breakfast will have eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, and muffins.  Lunch will probably have loaded potato soup, veggie soup, grilled cheese, and some other things that are yet to be determined."
Liberty will not persist without personal responsibility.

BUFF_dragon

Hey yall,
Mom is still figuring everything out since she'll be doing the actual cooking at her place then just keepin it warm at mine. 
Breakfast will probably be ready around 730-745 so you can get a bite pre-safety breefing.  Also, there will be stuff around all day to snack on so you instructors can grab stuff too. 

colycat

Kjam

You are making me hungry.  I wish we had something like this going on in our state.  What a great thing to have this at a shoot!  I'll bet its the best breakfast and lunch anywhere, and at an Appleseed to boot.  WIN< WIN for everyone!
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

kentuckyjam

kentuckyjam

Lunch will be $8 and there will be hot water available if you want to make your own coffee, hot choc, or tea.  I will get a big box of hot choc packets to have on hand. 

This will be a cooooold shoot, so bundle up!!