News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Princeton Gun Show

Started by Klippefurt, November 29, 2010, 01:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klippefurt

OK, the Princeton Gun Show of Nov 27-28 is now history! Had a really good turnout on Saturday, but Sunday was a bit slow. Put on a presentation of MOA and how to adjust scopes to bring the rifle on target. Had good group who had lots of questions about clicks and and related movement of cross hairs. Several in the group indicated that they would be attending an AS in the spring to get more instructions. I am completely out of CMP literature to hand out, and my tri-folds are getting low also. All in all, I think we can call this show a success.
Next show in Princeton is at the end of January. I have the table reserved, so if you would like to help out, give me a call.
Now for some icing on this cake.......one of the dealers at the show has some new 10/22's at a good price to any Appleseeders interested. They are stainless carbines in .22LR with black synthetic stocks. They also come with Simmons .22mag 4X scopes, and the price to us is $275 each. If you are interested in one of these, let me know by next week(let's say by 12/6) and I'll contact him to set up the deal.
See you all at Moose Jaw!
Cliff

Pappy

Hello Group; Well done Cliff, We all should take some time to attend the Gun Show in your area, lend a hand to help staff these as THIS IS WHERE you will find the folks who speak the lingo and are almost 100% gun culture folks>>>> Many of whom have not been reached, Make it a goal to REACH OUT at the next show... Make A Difference... Thanks Cliff, You are heart and soul Appleseed... Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Garand69

Excellent Work Cliff!!!

Thank you for your efforts and thanks for the heads up on the Ruger 10/22 deal!!

Gun Shows are to date the best promotions tool that we have in IL. Please step up to the plate and help out when you see one coming! They are an easy day surrounded by Gun People and your done around 1-2PM! Your not in the Rain, or the mud, nope your in a heated building talking about Appleseed, how could you beat that!!!  :cool2: :cool2:

Thanks again for your efforts Cliff, hope you had help, I will put an order in for Promo Material and hope to have it at Moose Jaw. O0

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz