News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois Instructor list

Started by EEL, November 17, 2010, 03:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EEL

Below is the list I have for our Illinois instructors.  If you see that I missed someone, send me a PM.  I will make every attempt to keep this up to date.  When I have all the info, I'll put your level with your name.

Thanks,
EEL

Guy                    MI
EEL                    SI
Garand69            RH, SC
Pappy                SB
Gopher Boy         SB
Wurstmacher       SB
Boba Fett           SB

TheEditor           RH
Gumballhead       RH
Patriot Gal          RH

M1D
Castle Mountain
Missouri Brigade
M.E.
NOFOMOHO
Cookie
oddball
klippefurt
Ashes
templar223
Reveille
Boomer_EOD
Karl
Viper
Skyhawk
Goerge63
ewald
mtbrass
mtclip
Shooter30-06
AK
mountainman 2222
Dangerous old man
Legion  ?
SonsofLiberty ?
2clicks low
Keystone
woodl
gravy
outaammo

Looks like 40 strong in Illinois.  We will need participation from all for a successful 2011.  Thanks in advance  ;D
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

EEL

P.S.  Gone slaying deer till 11/24.  Y'all behave  ;)
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Garand69

Holy Schnike 40 Hardcorp Volunteers in IL  ^:)^ ^:)^

60 shoots in 2011 should be a breeeeeze ..:..

I hope to see you all with your families at the Moose Jaw Dinner and of course without a doubt, see you at the Jan IBC!!! @) &) @)
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz