News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Border RAID !!!!!!!!

Started by dragonfly, November 13, 2010, 11:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Hey Illinois, 2 shoots coming up in Nov. Hubertus Nov. 20, one day Winterseed and Racine Nov. 20 and 21 with a good chance of a KD on Sunday.

Racine; http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=11385.0
Hubertus; http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=10316.0

D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Gopher Boy

GRRRRRRRRR.    :wb:

Why is it I'm always heading in the wrong direction when there is a Racine Shoot.  It's not an hour from home for me, but NOOOOOOO.  I plan on driving 2 hours in opposite direction.  Did I mention they have 600 yards...     :D

OK...  Whinning mode off 

D-Fly is right.  O0  If you are thinking about boarder raiding  Racine is the place to do it.  Great time, Great people and  600 yards.  need I say more.

Have a great shoot guys.  I'll be in Bonfield, IL

G.B.

Garand69

Quote from: Gopher Boy on November 13, 2010, 01:56:05 PM
GRRRRRRRRR.    :wb:

Why is it I'm always heading in the wrong direction when there is a Racine Shoot.  It's not an hour from home for me, but NOOOOOOO.  I plan on driving 2 hours in opposite direction.  Did I mention they have 600 yards...     :D

OK...  Whinning mode off 

D-Fly is right.  O0  If you are thinking about boarder raiding  Racine is the place to do it.  Great time, Great people and  600 yards.  need I say more.

Have a great shoot guys.  I'll be in Bonfield, IL

G.B.

What The......

The last shoot of the year in IL.... RU Goofey

Racine would be a hoot.... but we are talkin' Illinois here ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz