News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Note to Virginia Instructors

Started by VAshooter, November 12, 2010, 03:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAshooter

All,

I have more work than I've had in a while and I'm having trouble with my knees so I'm going to need to back off from Appleseed for a while. My plan is to get out from under the responsibilities  and commitments associated with Appleseed so I won't be attending as many Appleseeds as I have in the past. Even though I'm giving up the responsibilities you can bet I'll hold onto my right to criticize whatever you guys do. I won't tell you what to do but I'll tell you if I don't like what you did.

I've enjoyed working with each and every one of you. Even the misplaced Texans living in North Carolina. Thank you for all the support you have given me.

VAshooter

Stimey

All the best, Doug.  See you at a KD class soon, I hope?  We got some stories to tell and powder smoke to smell!

Mike
"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle.  Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"  Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

voortrekker

Quote from: VAshooter on November 12, 2010, 03:39:30 PM
All,

I have more work than I've had in a while and I'm having trouble with my knees so I'm going to need to back off from Appleseed for a while. My plan is to get out from under the responsibilities  and commitments associated with Appleseed so I won't be attending as many Appleseeds as I have in the past. Even though I'm giving up the responsibilities you can bet I'll hold onto my right to criticize whatever you guys do. I won't tell you what to do but I'll tell you if I don't like what you did.

I've enjoyed working with each and every one of you. Even the misplaced Texans living in North Carolina. Thank you for all the support you have given me.

VAshooter

I wish the best for you Sir.

And best wishes toward getting you back on the firing line.

The knowledge and instruction you gave to me and the other shooters during the 2007 Davilla RBC, I have and will continue to pass it forward.

Back then at that event my best AQT score was a 225 with a M1A using South African ammo.  Since then, with practice, using the same rifle and ammo, my best AQT score shined at 241.

I took your advice and instruction home and ever since have carried it with me, paid forward to future generations.

"I won't tell you what to do but I'll tell you if I don't like what you did."

Yes Sir, we expect your guidance.   O0

Brett out.

If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

BeSwift

Thanks VAShooter for all the help, guidance and travel in the last year. Without your help, Maryland would likely still be without the program. or at least at a much smaller level. We owe you big... Do what you need to do, and I'm sure we'll see you on the line when you're ready...   BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations