News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Any good places near Western Mass. where I could find 7.62x54R ammo?

Started by AmericaStandsStrong, November 08, 2010, 09:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptG

The best deal I've found is Sporstmans Guide. About $170.00 (buyers club price) for 880 rds.
Guy
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

AmericaStandsStrong

Quote from: CaptG on November 08, 2010, 10:05:28 PM
The best deal I've found is Sporstmans Guide. About $170.00 (buyers club price) for 880 rds.
Guy

Massachusetts isn't exactly a gun friendly state. 100% illegal to order any ammunition online.

JustJeff

QuoteMassachusetts isn't exactly a gun friendly state.
Kind of sick, huh?.......when you think about the 'gun friendly folks of Mass' being the ones who originally demanded, and then ensured, our right to bear arms......

I'd rather die free than live as a slave of the government.
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

AmericaStandsStrong

Let me correct myself please. Turns out you can order ammo in Mass. but it has to go through an FFL dealer.

dwarven1

Blake, there ARE places that will ship to MA. I'll try and find a couple of names for you. (It's legal but the AG claims it's not and will threaten lawsuits to any dealer she finds who will do so, which is why, if you know of any, please do NOT POST their names. The MA AG's office has been known to scan online forums looking for just such things.)

Um... when did you get a Mosin, anyway? Just wondering if one followed you home on Sunday.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

crak

Just locking so Blake's question doesn't get answered out in the open.  Goodpiper should be able to pm you some brick and mortar stores out that way too.
Check your drama at the door.