News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Another Texas Red Hat!!!

Started by starfox, November 08, 2010, 06:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starfox

If anyone didn't (or can't) see http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=18351.0 then Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!  There be another Texas Red Hat!!   ..:..

RainmanJS made Red Hat this past weekend in San Angelo.  A range, I might add, that he secured for Appleseed. 

HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH!!!  :--- 

Congratulations Jesse.  Very well deserved!!   :bow:   Fellow RBC, DAVILLA 3-10!!!!! alumni, and fellow traveler of the Trail.  Thanks also for helping to get El Paso back on the map, and for everything you do!!  Definitely a strong addition to the Texas Red Hat ranks!!!
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

The Log

"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

Josey Wales

..Strength & Honor..
.................................JW......
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

alonso1

Well deserved O0

You did great Jesse, keep it up.

Aromatic

Baminal

The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush.  It will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference and undernourishment.
Robert Maynard Hutchins, Educator (1899-1977)

Love you liberty and fight for it like men who know its value.  Once lost, it will never, never be regained.
Capt. Hugh Ledlie (1720-1798)

dragit

Congratulations Jesse! 

When we get to "work" with Jesse he brings the official instructor's "tent" (a/c, heat. shower, beds, breakfast and dinner included).  Look forward to FBG in Dec.

Tommy
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Reddot

Jesse,
  You look mighty good in that Red Hat  O0  I truly appreciate all you've done for the program and for your brother instructors here in Texas.  I'm very proud of you!!
Looking forward to seeing you in Midland!
Chuck

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Congrats Jesse! Hopefully your pay raise was as good as mine... ..:..
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

voortrekker

CONGRATULATIONS.........Jesse    ..:..    ..:..    ..:..    ..:..
    ..:..

Your Red Hat is well deserved, thank you for volunteering your time and service.

Brett out.
If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

CaptG

"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

Jules

Quote from: CaptG on November 09, 2010, 11:31:39 PM
Bravo Zulu   O0 O0 O0
Quote from: starfox on November 08, 2010, 06:47:02 PM
If anyone didn't (or can't) see http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=18351.0 then Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!  There be another Texas Red Hat!!   ..:..

RainmanJS made Red Hat this past weekend in San Angelo.  A range, I might add, that he secured for Appleseed. 

HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH!!!  :--- 

Congratulations Jesse.  Very well deserved!!   :bow:   Fellow RBC, DAVILLA 3-10!!!!! alumni, and fellow traveler of the Trail.  Thanks also for helping to get El Paso back on the map, and for everything you do!!  Definitely a strong addition to the Texas Red Hat ranks!!!

Woot Woot! Congrats Jesse!

Jules from Sac Valley, CA
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Jerry Hall

Howdy Jesse,
Jerry Hall here, Moving forward along the AppleSeed Trail.
I see that congratulations are in order. Very glad to see this. It will be worth it!
I'm sure we will see each other again soon along the trails.
Thanks for your help in El Paso, hope you come down again.
I'm IIT'n in Las Cruces this weekend, workin toward advancement.

Till we meet again...Happy Trails,

Jerry

"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

RainmanJS

Thank you all for the congratulations.  It's been a blast working on such a great project with such fantastic people.  I look forward to seeing you all on the trail.

RainmanJS
No man should bring children into the world who is unwilling to persevere to the end in their nature and education.  -Plato

kowboygunsmith

Congrats Jesse i'll see you next weekend and hopefully i'll be bringing the wife this time.
"Dolor Temporarius, Gloria Aeterna, Cicatrices Virgines Placent"

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

TexLawyer

I am new here but I wanted to chime and and say that the Appleseed Jesse ran in Midland, Texas on November 20 and 21 was my first Appleseed.  I thought he did a fantastic job.  I cannot wait to attend another one.
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?" - Micah 6:8

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)