News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need volunteers: Gun show at Atlanta Expo Center Dec 4/5

Started by shaftoe, November 08, 2010, 04:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaftoe

With the success of our last gun show booth, we're going back and doing it again!

RK Shows has been nice enough to grant us a free booth, again.  We've got posters, we'll have tons of brochures.  What we need is people to come help us explain Project Appleseed to anyone unwitting enough to walk by.  This is a great opportunity to explain, in-person, just how great Project Appleseed is to a lot of gun enthusiasts who may not have heard of us. 

If you can only come for a short time, that's fine.  One day?  That's fine.  Just let me know when you're coming so we know we have adequate coverage (and so we can get you into the show as a worker).  The most critical time we need people is from 11-2 when it seems everyone in Atlanta walks by.  Post in this thread if you can help.

As we get closer, I'll post some more information telling volunteers what to expect.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. --Edmund Burke

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.  --Theodore Roosevelt

Ubi libertas habitat ibi nostra patria est

Son of Isaac

I live in Atlanta and will be happy to help.  Let me get a permission slip from my wife and I will provide you with my availability.

Flathead

Will have to see if that is one of the weeks that I will only be working 75 hours instead of 100!!! Maybe I can help but will let you know later as it gets closer.
Jim

Son of Isaac

Just got my permission slip signed.  I can work the show anytime on December 4th.

Jake

cswhitfield

... what counts ... is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our bursts nor the smoke we make.  ... it is the hits that count.

Roundhouse

I was in Toccoa this weekend and said I'd be happy to help with the gun show, just let me know when and where and I'll be there with bells on!

Christa
Resident Newbie

Son of Isaac

What's the word?  Are we going to do this?  I'm still interested to help!

Please let me know!

Jake

shaftoe

We're still going to do it. 

I'll synch up with everyone volunteering and make sure everyone knows what to do after I get back from Thanksgiving vacation.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. --Edmund Burke

shaftoe

I've sent PMs to everyone who has expressed interest.

If anyone else would like to help out, PM me and I'll fill you in.  We could still use a hand.