News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

How Many Will It Take???

Started by Garand69, November 08, 2010, 10:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

How Many Will It Take???

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
-Samuel Adams

Couldn't agree more Mr. Adams O0 Well here is a thought to ponder, how many folks do we need to wake up in order to save Illinois??? 1%? 3%?? 10%??? We have a population of 13 millionish

At our current pace, the Appleseed Project in Illinois should reach 1% (13,000th Attendee)in late 2013 :)

3% (39,000th) in Early 2015 ;)

10%(1,300,000th) in Early 2020 ^:)^

Now mind you, some folks say no way in H-E-Double Hockey Sticks is this possible. I would rather say, let's make it happen. But either way we have to look at all the other issues related to such an incredible pace.

If we maintain our averages of 10%ish of our attendees achieve Rifleman, and 50%ish of those Rifleman become Instructors(5%) overall.... That translates to

1300 Rifleman/650 Instructors in 2013
3900 Rifleman/1950 Instructors in 2015
130,000 Rifleman/65,000 Instructors in 2020......

Can you imagine what can be done with 130000 Rifleman???  @)

At what point can we begin to bail in Illinois?   ..:..

Just something to ponder.... :cool2:

P.S. Please, whatever you do.... DO NOT TELL PAPPY THIS!!!! He may just strip a gear thinking about Moosejaw 2013  :o or the Annual IBC in 2020  ++) :o !@#)

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Patriot Gal

:o  :o WOO-WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!    :D :D %) %)

GOOD GRIEF!!!!  IN ILLINOIS!!!!!    ^:)^  ^:)^
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz