News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Buckingham Appleseed,Oct. 23-24

Started by n2oguy, November 05, 2010, 02:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n2oguy

Buckingham, Oct. 23-24                        O0 O0 O0 O0

Congratulations go out to Follow-Thru for living up to her name. She shot at least 3 Rifleman scores,cleaned the Red Hats target,and with her partner Becky shot high score on Parker's Revenge.
            Very nice shooting Stephanie.
                                                   n2oguy
"Of the people,By the people,For the people"--Abe Lincoln (Except when Big Brother is watching)-R. Taylor

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"--Albert Einstein

The Wolfhound

Maybe I should rethink the path to RED HAT.  Starting to sound dangerous. LOL  Congrats on Rifleman scores!

smwwoody

How is this for the nicest Red Coat I have seen?

Woody

Great job
Fixing some of the holes in your bucket first can make bailing easier

Our children should be taught how to think, not what to think....

KJ4WXC

FiremanEd

Are you a Rifleman or a clerk?? 

"Men sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their part"   George Orwell

n2oguy

Buckingham, Oct. 23-24                        thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Congratulations go out to Follow-Thru for living up to her name. She shot at least 3 Rifleman scores,cleaned the Red Hats target,and with her partner Becky shot high score on Parker's Revenge.
            Very nice shooting Stephanie.
                                                   n2oguy

++) ++) ++) ++)

Sorry folks my OOPS, I should have said Red Coats. :-\ :-\

"Of the people,By the people,For the people"--Abe Lincoln (Except when Big Brother is watching)-R. Taylor

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"--Albert Einstein

n2oguy

Hey Wolfhound, Not to worry I meant Red Coats. Problem is Stef is like El Toro, every time she sees red she goes out of control. ;) ;)

Seriously tho, welcome to the Pack
.                                                                         :--- n2oguy :---