News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Nevada has another Red Hat

Started by asminuteman, November 01, 2010, 09:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

SniperCat

Wife of RangeRat (SB), mother of TrebleShooter (SB), SharpEyedFireChild (SB), and Persistent_1 (IIT3)

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

voortrekker

A shout from Texas!

Congratulations!!!

Good job Xeyed!

THANK YOU for your time volunteered towards rebuilding a nation of Riflemen!

And importantly, teaching our fellow Americans much about the early founding of our nation's history!!!

Thank you Sir.

Brett out.
If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

TrebleShooter

Yay Charlie !
The path to red hat wasnt easy, but we did it. :).  From the IBC, to seventh stepping, to gun shows, it has been nothing less than a pleasure to have made this journey with you.
Now southern Nevada has TWO red hats, and we're a force to be reckoned with :)
Thanks for all your help, and Congrats!
You've earned it.

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

AZOpie

Hooray! Well done man! I knew you would get there.   ..:..

I am glad to have worked with you in the past, and very much look forward to working with you again in the near future.

AZO

chiller

LayloPro

To all:

Charlie has persisted in ways that most will not know about...... :wb: $$-0

He has gone above & beyond in trying to increase his knowledge base more than most IIT's I've seen.....
He simply has not given up, regardless of the challenge....

And he has persisted to this point, and is now doing all he can to "persist" right into being a SB by 4/19/11, in an all out effort to assist Nevada any way he can......

While not his "mentor", it has been my pleasure to meet him back @ Boulder some time ago, work with him at the IBC in Piru when the weather could simply -not- get a fix on what it was going to do for -any- 15 minute period of duration, and then again at various AS shoots & functions.....it simply fell to me to be the one to administer his RI-PC, and grade it with my usual "heavy hand"....... ~~:) ++) &)

Yet in all the questioning I posed to him, he was right there...... O0 :cool2: @&)

Well done!! O0 O0 O0

Charlie, welcome to the ranks of the AppleSeed Instructors Battalion!! 8) O0 :)

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Chris_H

Great Job Charlie!

O0

I've been very happy to see the enthusiasm & persistence from both you & Ashley, and am happy to see you both become full instructors!

I only wish I could've been down there for them both!  :'(

Chris

The Log

Nicely done, sir! If I ever get out to Nevada, it would be an honor to work a shoot with you. Congratulations!
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

desertrat144

Congratulations Charlie!!

Should you have any questions, or issues, Adaptive Appleseed is at your service (and we're always looking for a few good folks!;D

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

Justin

Outstanding!!! It was a pleasure meeting you at Piru and congratulations!
"Le médiocrité est l'ennemi de la parfaite." -

"We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them" - Abigail Adams

California Appleseed
http://www.facebook.com/pages/California-Appleseed/203137793037851