News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indiana has a new Orange Hat!

Started by ATM, October 25, 2010, 06:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATM

Please welcome Tryin Minus1, Indiana's newest Orange Hat.

Knowing very well what he is about, he has decided to join in equipping and awakening others to the same knowledge.

Thanks for stepping up and congrats! It's a great trail to be on.  O0

Edit: for appropriate handle change
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

AuntieBellum

Congratulations, Tryin!  I look forward to seeing you on the trail!

P.S. Thanks again for sighting in that 10/22 for me.  ;)  

"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Rimshot

You, sir, are an excellent marksman and a Rifleman to boot.  I'm sure you will be an outstanding asset to Appleseed and those you will instruct in the future. O0
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

techres

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

TBE

Howdy!  Welcome and I look forward to working with you!

Let us therefore animate and encourage each other, and shew the whole world, that a Freeman contending for Liberty on his own ground is superior to any slavish mercenary on earth.  General Washington, July 2, 1776

Minus1

:o Thank you for the kind words. . .  :o I am looking forward to working with each of you on the AS trail! Auntibellum, remember that rifle is still 4-6 MOA to far right.  ;)
WARNING: Post contains material not suitable for those adversely affected by inquisitiveness, interjection of personal experience, sarcasm, IIT-ness, and/or bacon.

yellowhousejake

Welcome aboard!!!!!

Bill 3, got some threads to get him started?

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Bill 3

Going to have to work on that handle.....  "Tryin"  Doesn't seem to quite fit anymore.  -1 and counting.

PM incoming.
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?

Niecie

Welcome! I look forward to seeing you Saturday at Marion County! I'll bring treats  :)

BTW, I like the handle Minus1.

Here is a pic of our new orange hat while soaking up the info  from the fire hose last week at Cloverdale:

Again, WELCOME! See you soon,

Niecie

AuntieBellum

Quote from: Tryin on October 27, 2010, 08:49:54 PM
:o Thank you for the kind words. . .  :o I am looking forward to working with each of you on the AS trail! Auntibellum, remember that rifle is still 4-6 MOA to far right.  ;)

O0  Got it.  I'm just glad to know that the rifle works fine and it's my eyesight that keeps it from doing it's job.   ;D  Now I can confidently continue to loan it out!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

stschil

Hearty congrats, Michael!   I seriously look forward to seeing you on the line in the future!   ^:)^

BTW:   My vote goes to Minus1 for your new handle ;D

"Those Who Ignore History Are Damned To Repeat It"   Unknown Author

West

Welcome to the party!

Just make sure that you dance too much, you have to keep fixing your NPOA!

(By the way its BYOB  :P)

Seriously, congratulations.  Looking forward to working with you soon.

West :))