News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rimshot = RedHat

Started by yellowhousejake, October 25, 2010, 11:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

It seems sometimes as if Cloverdale "builds" the instructor core in Indiana. How many of us came up through the ranks starting at Cloverdale? If not our first shoot, one of our very first as an IIT?

Congratulations to Rob for his excellent IPC, the new RedHat looks great on him.

Yellowhousejake
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

dragonfly

Congratulations, Rimshot  :cool2:

dragonfly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Andre

Congratulations Rob!   O0

See you down the trail... (guess I better get to Cloverdale soon)

Andre

kool aid

Indiana.

Well done, all of you.

I know it wasn't easy. But.
Worth it!

See you down the trail!
Take a moment and remember the kind of man you chose to be when you got yourself out of that last scrape. Maybe you prayed that you would be different if he delivered you. Maybe you found hope here you thought unreachable. Do not concern yourself with anything 'els THAT. Make the mission first.

Rimshot

Thanks everyone.  It's an honor.

I've been privileged to have worked with and be mentored along the trail by some of the best Americans I know.  I shall do my best to live up to high examples set by the Indiana instructor corps and by the other instructors I've been lucky enough to meet in Wisconsin and at the Waterman 300.  With YHJ as Indiana's SC and his effectiveness at adding ranges and shoots, I'm sure I'll be pressed into service quite soon. ~~:)

Oh, and I'm not the only Hoosier to get a new hat this weekend at Cloverdale.  Congrats ATM!  Appleseeding with you is always... interesting. ;D
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

ATM

Congrats, Rimshot, you're doing great!  O0

Pleasure to "work" with you again. (I know... we're having too good a time to call it that with a straight face.)  :D

You and AuntieBellum are a quite a team, thanks again for all you're doing.  :)
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Deacon

Congrats Rimshot!  Glad you made the trip up to New Lisbon earlier this year!

I will make sure to tell Kerry that you are now a Redhat!

Huzzah!

Deacon

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

AuntieBellum

Congratulations, Rimshot!  I'm so very proud of all of your hard work.   O0

"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Josey Wales

..Rimshot..
..................Strength & Honor.......................JW..............
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

techres

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Stubborn Yankee

Congratulations!  As ATM already said, you and AuntieBellum are quite a team!  Your enthusiasm is intoxicating!

TBE

Congratulations!  You sure didn't drag your feet on switching out hats.... maybe  us foot draggers can use you for inspiration. 

Let us therefore animate and encourage each other, and shew the whole world, that a Freeman contending for Liberty on his own ground is superior to any slavish mercenary on earth.  General Washington, July 2, 1776

Niecie

Congratulations! It was great to see you again. I am very glad to see you instructing more and more. You do have a gift for story  telling >:D

Niecie

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

hawkhavn

Congrats, looking forward to working with you on the line again.

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Scarecrow

stschil

:bow:  We are humble in your presence!    :bow:

Sure did enjoy your instruction this last weekend.   You are a true asset to the AS organization. 
"Those Who Ignore History Are Damned To Repeat It"   Unknown Author

Chilidog

It was nice to meet you and auntiebellum. Congraduations!
Huzzah!
No better investment can you make than in your fellow American. For it will pay off in future generations of Americans to come.

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it" - Thomas Paine

Reddot

West

Congratulations Rimshot!

Very much looking forward to seeing you, especially with that new bright and shiny!

See you on the trail,

West :))