News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Shoot Boss

Started by Bill 3, October 24, 2010, 10:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill 3

It is an honor and a privilege that on this day, October 24th, in the year, 2010, that Indiana has a new Shoot boss with the rights, privileges, headaches and pay raise he is due.

ATM has been promoted to Shoot Boss!

WTG!
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?

Rimshot

Quote from: Bill 3 on October 24, 2010, 10:58:54 PM
ATM has been promoted to Shoot Boss!
:sos: Will the singing never cease?!? :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:

WTG ATM O0
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

AuntieBellum

Woot, woot!  Congrats, ATM!  What a well-deserved honor!

"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Evenstar

'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

DaveD

Great Job ATM.  It was weekend was a pleasure!

Now get to work  ~~:)
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

kentuckyjam

CONGRATS!!!  Bring on the bacon!
Liberty will not persist without personal responsibility.

Andre

:~    :~    :~

Ya did it, ATM!   O0  (too bad we don't have a "cartwheel" to post here   8) )

:)  break out the BACON !!!   :)

ATM

Dang, now I'll never get that weekend off to finish my musical project, the Appleseed Safe Rifles Compilation CD.  ::)

Come sing along with ATM and the Bacon Bunch to all your favorite Safe Rifle tunes.  ^:)^ Expand your vocal effective range, sing every song by the numbers, but remember... only the greatest hits count;)

Seriously, thanks everyone. Every Appleseed, I get to share time and common purpose with some of the best people in the world.

I'm obviously overpaid.  :)

So are you... now back to work.  &)

**)

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

Garand69

Congrats on the bucket upgrade ATM O0
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

techres

Congrats!

Techres

P.S. Oh, and now the fun really begins...
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Stubborn Yankee

Congratulations, and thanks for the bacon!

TBE

Let us therefore animate and encourage each other, and shew the whole world, that a Freeman contending for Liberty on his own ground is superior to any slavish mercenary on earth.  General Washington, July 2, 1776

hawkhavn

Second everything above!

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Niecie

QuoteDang, now I'll never get that weekend off to finish my musical project, the Appleseed Safe Rifles Compilation CD. 

Come sing along with ATM and the Bacon Bunch to all your favorite Safe Rifle tunes.   Expand your vocal effective range, sing every song by the numbers, but remember... only the greatest hits count. 

You WILL get to the musical! You will, you will  ~~:)

You are such a great American, as well as, instructor, mentor, singer of decomposed songs, and all-around great guy. We are so lucky to have you in Indiana. Thank you so much and again, congratulations :bow:

Niecie

Josey Wales

..ATM..
.............Strength & Honor....................JW................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

yellowhousejake

[Warning, getting sappy]

I am lucky to be the State Coordinator in a place that can find Americans such as the Instructor crew Indiana has. Those before me laid an impressive foundation, and planted seeds I am fortunate enough to see growing.

When I got this job Techres said the SC main goal was to find a replacement that can do the job better. Indiana's instructor crew provides me with a field full of Patriots to choose from when the time comes. Niecie and I both have told each other we are humbled to work with such fine Americans.

Appleseed attendees, and even more, the Indiana crew, give us.... Hope.
[end warning]

ATM, you be a fine SB. Attendees will be lucky to stand on your line.

Yellowhousejake
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

SPQR

O0  Help people make themselves better.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

unforgiven1203

stschil

Whoda thunk it,  ATM in a green hat?   

"The singing will continue until marksmanship improves"   ~~:)

Seriously, though.  It'll be great to have you running the line. 
"Those Who Ignore History Are Damned To Repeat It"   Unknown Author

Chilidog

Sing with me now! Good Job ATM!
No better investment can you make than in your fellow American. For it will pay off in future generations of Americans to come.

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it" - Thomas Paine

West

Congrats ATM!

Extra bacon all around!

See you on the trail, looking forward to seeing that shiny new green hat!

West :))